Ãîëîâíà

Translate these word-combinations.

1.  A) translate the illustrative examples into Russian;
  2.  And now give the full answers to these questions.
  3.  Answer these questions
  4.  Answer these questions in writing
  5.  Answer these questions.
  6.  B. Say these sentences in another way using the prompt at the end of the line. Pay particular attention to the verb tenses and pronouns.
  7.  Before reading the text make sure whether you read these words correctly.

a tension force, shelf life, fracture toughness, cellulose fibers, compression strength, reinforcement and matrix material combination, design flexibility, composite sheet, fiber glass, matrix material, heat exchanger, bending stiffness, cotton fibers bundle, the composite structure, car bodies , woven fiber reinforcement, military industry engineers, disk brake, brake disk.

5. Pay special attention to the translation of the attribute chains:

Thepolymer composite material synthesis results =The results +of the synthesis + of the polymer + composite + material = Ðåçóëüòàòè ñèíòåçó ïîë³ìåðíîãî êîìïîçèòíîãî ìàòåð³àëó.

6. Analyze the attribute chains in the table below and translate them:

àðòèêëü  âèçíà÷àëüí³ ³ìåííèêè  îáóìîâëåíèé ñóùåñòâ³òåëüíoå
 TeTheTheThe  polymerpolymer productpolymer product synthesispolymer product synthesis results  productsynthesisresultsanalysis

7. Find the pairs of antonyms:

aligning, downside, soft, flexion, thick, break down, weakness, minute, soften, asset, rigid, harden, made up, strength, immense, fine.

Study and remember the following charts, mind the function of the Infinitive:

I've come here to discuss the latest scientific news.We have to stay to complete the synthesis.The scientists work out new technologies to improve the quality of thiscomposite.To be finally sure in its reliability the researchers had to test the material in various temperature regimes.To decompose mercury oxide you are to heat it.

8. Why do they do it? Match A with B.

A B

1. We treat salt with either an acid or a base  a. to define its boiling point
 2. I shake water and sandin the bulb  b. mercury to make accurate measurements of a sample
 3. The analyst carries out the electrolysis of water  c. to transform one salt into another
 4. I have to use electronic weights  d.to decompose it into oxygen and
 5. They ignite phosphorus in the presence of oxygen  e. to define its boiling point
 6. I heat this liquid  f. to obtain hydrogen
 7. They cool the gas  g. to obtain phosphorus oxide
 8. We heat mercuric oxide  h. to show you a sample of heterogeneous substance

9. What would you advise to help smb.?

1. Excuse me, I'm lost. I can not find the way to the station. Could you help me, please?

2. Excuse me, I do not know the numbers of the busses going to the Central Stadium. Could you help me, please?

3. Hey, Mark! What must I do with zinc to get hydrogen?

4. How to define the atomic weight of an element?

Memorize these words. |  Translate the sentences into Russian. Try to give all possible variants of translation.

Compose the words from A and C which are the metals to get thword in B which is an alloy. Comment what properties do these alloys possess. |  Read these words correctly. Mind the stress. |  SUPERDENSE WATER |  Translate the text in written form. Use a dictionary. |  Read these words correctly. Mind the stress. |  Read and translate the text |  Read the text and add your answers with some facts if necessary. Title the text. |  Translate and memorize the following words. |  INDUSTRIAL LUBRICANTS |  The IMPORTANCE of GREASES |

© 2016-2022  um.co.ua - ó÷áîâ³ ìàòåð³àëè òà ðåôåðàòè