Головна

Складіть пропозиції за зразком, використовуючи майбутнє просте час.

1.  E.x. 3.2.24. Вставте пропущені слова в пропозиції.
  2.  Exercise 2. Складіть пропозиції з наведених нижче слів.
  3.  Exercise 3. Заповніть пропуски відповідними за змістом словами з правої колонки і переведіть пропозиції.
  4.  Exercise 4. Заповніть пропуски в пропозиціях, вживши слова з вправи 3.
  5.  Exercise 4. Складіть словосполучення, використовуючи слова з лівої і правої колонок.
  6.  Exercise 6. Завершіть пропозиції, вставивши необхідні за змістом слова у відповідній формі (одне слово використовується двічі). Переведіть пропозиції на російську мову.
  7.  Exercise 6. Переведіть такі пропозиції на англійську мову.

Model: I can not do this work myself. (Help you) - Shall I help you?

1. I can not read in the dark. (Switch on the light) 2. We want to listen to the news. (Switch on the radio) 3. I want to go to the cinema tonight. (Buy the tickets) 4. I do not know where the library is. (Take you there) 5. I have not got a dictionary. (Bring you mine tomorrow) 6. I have got no time to post my letter today. (Do it for you) 7. I know you have a new TV set (show it to you) 8. I'm afraid we'll be late. (Take a taxi) 9. It's very stuffy in the room (open the window) 10. We know the rules badly. (Go through them again)

36. Прочитайте наступні ситуації і складіть пропозиції, що починаються з I think I'll або I do not think I'll.

1. It's a bit cold. You decide to close the window. 2. You are feeling tired and it's quite late. You decide to go to bed. 3. A friend of yours offers you a lift in his car but you want to walk. You say: ... 4. You arrange to play tennis today. Now you decide that you do not want to play. 5. You were going to the swimming-pool. Now you decide that you do not want to go.

37. Закінчите пропозиції за допомогою will + один з наступних дієслів:be, come, get, like, look, meet, pass

1. Do not worry about your exam. I'm sure you ... 2. Why do not you try on this jacket? It ... nice on you. 3. You must meet George sometime. I think you ... him. 4. It's raining. Do not go out. You ... wet. 5. They have invited me to their house. They ... offended if I do not go. 6. Goodbye. I expect we ... again before long. 7. I have invited Sue to the party but I do not think she ... 8. I wonder where I ... 20 years from now.

38. Закінчите пропозиції за допомогою I'll + відповідний за змістом дієслово.

1. I'm too tired to walk home. I think ... a taxi. 2. "It's a bit cold in this room" - "Is it? ... On the heating then." 3. "We have not got any milk" - "Oh, have not we? ... And buy some." 4. "Do you want me to do the washing up?" - "No, it's all right. ... It" 5. "I do not know how to use this computer" - "OK, ... you". 6. "Would you like tea or coffee?" "... Coffee, please." 7. "Goodbye! Have a nice holiday." - "Thanks. ... You a postcard." 8. Thank you for lending me your camera. ... It back to you on Monday, OK? 9. "Are you coming with us?" - "No, I think ... here."

39. Що ви скажіть в цій ситуації? Задайте питання в майбутньому простому часу.

1. You and a friend want to go somewhere this evening but do not know where. Ask your friend. ...

2. You try on a jacket in a shop. You are not sure whether to buy it or not. You ask a friend for advice. ...

3. It's Ann's birthday next week. You want to give her a present but you do not know what. You ask a friend for advice. ...

4. You and a friend are going on holiday together but you have not decided where. You ask him / her. ...

5. You and a friend are going out. You have not decided whether to go by car or to walk. You ask him / her. ...

6. Your Mum wants you to phone later. You do not know what time to phone. You ask her. ...

The Future Perfect Tense

Закінчите пропозиції за зразком, використовуючи минулий простий час. |  Поставте дані пропозиції в негативну і запитливо форми.

Заповніть пропуски особистими займенниками. |  Виправте помилки в пропозиціях, якщо вони є. |  Аполніте пропуски займенниками some, any, no, every або похідними від них. |  Утворіть прислівники від прикметників. |  Вставте необхідні приводи, переведіть. |  Вставте дієслово to be в Present Simple. |  Вставте форми дієслова to be в короткій формі. |  Ann You |  Напишіть наступні пропозиції в 3 особі однини. |  Поставте дані пропозиції в негативну і запитливо форми. |

© 2016-2022  um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати