EXERCISES

1.  B. Pre-reading Exercises
  2.  B. Pre-reading Exercises
  3.  B. Pre-reading Exercises
  4.  EXERCISES
  5.  EXERCISES
  6.  EXERCISES
  7.  EXERCISES

8. Fill in the blanks with the following words:supported, project, in part, acknowledge, stage, initial.

1. The work is supported ___ by a grant from NSF * (award # 10-01234). 2. The research described in this article was ___ by the RFBR * * grant. 3. We thank Prof. Nickolai A. Novikov and anonymous referees for commenting on the ___ version of this paper. 4. The authors wish to thank Dr. K.N. Brown for useful discussion at an early ___ of this work and the reviewers for helpful comments. 5. I would like to thank Prof. Alexander D. Krylov for insightful discussions of this ___. 6. The authors gratefully ___ discussions with Prof. Steven Smith.

* NSF abbrev National Scientific Foundation (USA)

* * RFBR abbrev Russian Foundation for Basic Research ÐÔÔÄ ñêîð. â³ä Ðîñ³éñüêèé ôîíä ôóíäàìåíòàëüíèõ äîñë³äæåíü

9. Complete the following sentences:

1. I would like to thank Prof. Alexander Krylov for ___ .2. The project is partially supported by ___. 3. This research was performed during our internship at the ___ and the authors are indebted for this. 4. Our research was stimulated by valuable ___ with colleagues from ___. 5. The authors are grateful to ___ who placed his software at our disposal. 6. I would like to thank my adviser Dr .___ for ___.

TASK 13. Write an Acknowledgements section which could be included in your paper.

TASK 14. Read the References section and compare the general requirements set for references in International and Russian scientific publications.

SAMPLE ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS |  List of references and end of paper

AIMS AND OBJECTIVES |  DESRIPTION AND DEFINITIONS |  METHODS, TECHNIQUES, PROCEDURES |  CONDUCTING AN EXPERIMENT |  Use the proper verb form. |  DESRIPTION AND DEFINITIONS |  DESRIPTION AND DEFINITIONS |  How to write it |  CONCLUSION |  Common mistakes |

© 2016-2022  um.co.ua - ó÷áîâ³ ìàòåð³àëè òà ðåôåðàòè