1. What international legal documents on counteracting trafficking do you know?
2. What is the Tier system? Who introduced it and when?
Where does Ukraine belong in it?
3. Which Article of the Criminal Code of Ukraine deals with trafficking in human beings?
4. Which other Articles of the Ukrainian Criminal Code establish responsibility for committing crimes against women and children?
5. What do you know about the Prime Minister's of Ukraine Decree # 410?
Which legal policy did it approve?
1. Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons; Convention 182 (on Elimination of Worst Forms of Child Labor); Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Rights of the Child; Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women; the Beijing Platform of Action; the Hague Declaration; Convention against Transnational Organized Crime; etc.
2. Tier system is a system of placement of countries into three levels (tiers), according to the extent of the government's actions to combat trafficking. There are three tiers. This system was created by the U.S. Department of State. Ukraine is in Tier 2 Watch List, according the Trafficking in Persons Report 2007.
4. 150, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 302, 303.
5. Signed by the Prime Minister of Ukraine on March 7, 2007, the Decree # 410 approved the State Program on Combating Trafficking in Human Beings for the period until 2010.
Present Indefinite Passive Voice. | Fingerprints | XIII. Choose the right form of the verb from the brackets. | XX. Put the following sentences into the Passive Voice. | Networking | Lexica- grammatical exercises | VI. look at the extracts from the meeting and decide whether each underlined expression is interrupting or clarifying. | II. Read the text. Pay special attention to the words and phrases | V.Choose the correct word from the box. | IX. Fill in the U. S. Customs Declaration form. |