Головна

Exercise 1 Complete the sentences with a question tag.

1. A few moments later, Mr. Weasley came into the warm living room carrying his dinner on a tray. He looked completely exhausted.
  2. Activity 3. You have been invited to participate in a workshop on the European Convention. Ask your trainer questions about the history of the Convention. Here are some of them.
  3. Activity 4. Complete the sentences in the judge's opinion given below, translating the phrases in brackets. After you've done it, check with the keys that follow the text.
  4. Activity 5. Ask your classmate questions about the ratifications of the Convention and Protocols thereto by members states of the Council of Europe.
  5. Add infinitives to complete for-phrases in the sentences below
  6. And now give the full answers to these questions.
  7. And with that, he vanished completely, leaving behind him nothing but his murky backdrop.

Your name is Asel, isn't it?

1. You don't take sugar in your coffee, ___?

2. He is on holiday this week, ___?

3. You would like to come, ___?

4. There is a bank near here, ___?

5. She bought some stamps, ___?

6. They've seen this film before, ___?

Exercise 2 Underline the correct word or phrase.

Example: I don't mind to wait / waiting.

1 My brother's really good at ski / skiing.

2 I didn't spend enough long / long enough checking what I'd written.

3 If I wanted to buy a car, I would borrow / had borrowed money from the bank.

4 I've just moved to this town and I'm lookingfor the library / the library for.

6 You went to Spain for your holiday, did / didn'tyou?

7 I forgot turning / to turn off the television when I went to bed last night.

Exercise 1 Listen [3.T. 12.8]. Listen to the text and give T (true), F (false) answers

True False
Jane was taken off the isle by helicopter    
At the birth there were two midwives    
One of the problems was that Jane's husband wasn't there    
The baby was named Edith Mora    
The story appeared with the photo in all the local newspapers    

Exercise 9 Complete the following sentences according to the text. | Wedding Information

Exercise 9 . Translate the texts with dictionary. | Exercise 12. Write a dictation. | HAND OUT№ 84 | Complete these predictions about the world in 2020 by putting the verbs in brackets either in the Future Perfect or the Future Continuous. | Glossary | Compound noun | Complete the sentences. Here words you need. (fair, beggar, waterproof, toothbrush, dead) | Armed and dangerous | Exercise 3 Translate the text with a dictionary. | Exercise 6 Make a dialogue with your partner using the following questions. |

© 2016-2022  um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати