I. Revise Assignment 4 and translate the sentences into English in writing.

1. A) Read the following information about agriculture in some other English-speaking countries.
  2. A) translate the illustrative examples into Russian;
  3. Accentual Structure of English Words
  4. Activity 3. Write a summary of the text in English. Use the phrases from the list given below.
  5. Activity 4. Complete the sentences in the judge's opinion given below, translating the phrases in brackets. After you've done it, check with the keys that follow the text.
  6. Add infinitives to complete for-phrases in the sentences below
  7. American English Pronunciation

1. , , . ³ , . , .

2. ϳ . , . ³ , . , ̳ .

3. , ̳ , .

4. . . , , , .

5. ̳ . ³ , , . . ³ , , , . ³ .

6. ̳ . ³ , , . , ,  , . ֳ .

7. ̳ , .

8. ̳ , , : ' .

9. ̳ ' ... ³, , .

Chapter 10 | II. Find the phrases and words, write them out, translate them into Russian, recall the situations in which the author used them.

I. Revise the Assignment 1 and translate the sentences into English in writing. | III. Correct the false statements. | IV. Find the following adjectives, write them out in your vocabulary books, remember the nouns with which they are used bythe author. | Chapter 6 | Chapters 5, 6 (pp.35-47) | VI. Translate these sentences into Russian. | Chapter 8 | I. Revise Assignment 3 and translate the sentences into English in writing. | IV. Correct the false statements. | VIII. Write a summary of what you have read on pages 10-57. |

© um.co.ua -