Головна

There is a man on the roof. There is a train at 12.15. There are 7 days in a week.

1.  Activity 3. You have been invited to participate in a workshop on the European Convention. Ask your trainer questions about the history of the Convention. Here are some of them.
  2.  Activity 5. Ask your classmate questions about the ratifications of the Convention and Protocols thereto by members states of the Council of Europe.
  3.  Adverbs vs. Adjectives Trainer
  4.  And she disappeared into the trees on the other side of the path, panting and squeaking as she fought the force that was restraining her.
  5.  Autumn came and there was a splash of colds in the school.
  6.  Beneath the disbelief and anger, Harry heard a little strain of pride in her voice and affection for Minerva McGonagall gushed up inside him.
  7.  Brow furrowed, Frank inclined his good ear still closer to the door, listening very hard. There was a pause, and then the man called Wormtail spoke again.
 Name  There is \ are
 Rule  We use there is / are to say that something or somebody is or is not somewhere
 SF  # There isa chair and 2 tables in this room. # There are2 tables and a chair in this room.Коли вибираємо між there is і there are, дивимося на те слово, яке стоїть першим. Якщо воно в однині, то вибираємо there is, а якщо в множині - there are # There is = there's there are = there're
 MJ  There's a tooth on my palm [p??m] На долоні лежить зубIs there a tooth on your palm? There's no tooth on my palm (Cуществітельное після no вживається без артикля)2 варіант заперечення: There is not a tooth on my palmWhat is there on your palm? Why is there a tooth on your palm?

Grammar Homework

Answer these questions in writing |  Hey, buddy !!!

© 2016-2022  um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати