Головна

Послухайте аудіо з уроку і вставте пропущені слова

1.  E.x. 3.2.24. Вставте пропущені слова в пропозиції.
  2.  EXERCISE 2 Вставте артикль, де необхідно.
  3.  Exercise 3. Заповніть пропуски відповідними за змістом словами з правої колонки і переведіть пропозиції.
  4.  Exercise 3. Знайдіть корінь в наступних словах, переведіть їх на російську мову, беручи до уваги, що приставки un-, ir-, in- надають словами від'ємне значення.
  5.  Exercise 4. Заповніть пропуски в пропозиціях, вживши слова з вправи 3.
  6.  Exercise 4. Складіть словосполучення, використовуючи слова з лівої і правої колонок.
  7.  EXERCISE 5 Вставте артикль, де необхідно.

It's written in the cards.

'Come in,' said a voice. Jane Ross opened the door and went into a small room. There was a man sitting behind a 1___.

'Good afternoon,' said Jane. 'I want to see Madame Yolanda, the fortune teller.'

'Madame Yolanda is not here today,' said the man. 'But do not worry. I'm going to tell you about your 2___. What questions do you want to ask? '

Jane looked at the fortune teller. She could not see him very well because the room was very dark.

Well, 'she said,' I have a 3___ With my boyfriend. We argue all the time. I do not think he loves me. I want to know if we're going to stay together. '

'Please choose 4___ Cards, but do not look at them. '

Jane took five cards. The fortune teller put them on the table face down. He turned over the first card.

'Ah, this is a 5___ Card. This means you're going to be very lucky. '

'But am I going to stay with my boyfriend?' Jane asked.

'Maybe,' said the fortune teller. 'We need to look at the other cards first.'

He 6___ ___ The second card. 'Mm, a house. A new house. You're going to move, very soon, to another country. '

'But my boyfriend works here. He can not 7___ To another country. '

'Let's look at the next card,' said the fortune teller. He turned over the third card. 'A heart. You're going to 8___ ___ ___. '

'Who with?' asked Jane.

'Let me concentrate. I can see a tall man. He's very attractive. '

'Oh, that's Jim,' said Jane.

'Who's Jim? Your boyfriend? '

'No. Jim's a man I met at a party last month. He's an 9___, And he says he's in love with me. It was his idea for me to come to Madame Yolanda. '

'Well, the card says that you're going to fall in love with him.'

'Are you sure?' asked Jane. 'But what about my boyfriend?'

'Let's look at the fourth card,' said the fortune teller.

The fortune teller turned over a card with two rings. 'Now I can see everything clearly. You are going to 10___ Your boyfriend and go away with the other man, to another country. You are going to get married. '

'Married? But am I going to be happy with him? '

'You're going to be very happy.'

Jane looked at her watch. 'Oh no, look at the time. I'm going to 11___. '

She stood up, left a ? 50 note on the table, and ran out of the room.

The fortune teller stood up. He turned on the light. At that moment an old woman came in. 'So, what happened?' she asked. 'She believed everything,' said Jim. 'I told you, I'm a very good actor!'

He gave the woman ? 100.

'That's Jane's ? 50 and 12 ___ ? 50 from me. Thanks very much, Madame Yolanda. '

Madame Yolanda took the money. The fifth card was still on the table, face down. She turned it over. It was the 13___. She looked at it for four or five seconds and then she said:

'Youn g man! Do not travel with that girl - you're going to ... '

But the room was empty.

Interpreter Service 2 I usually spend my vacation at home. But this year, I definitely would like to try something different. I read about a new B & B in a newspaper the other day. It is situated in a lovely town. You can get really cheap flights and there's plenty to do for all of us. We can fly there next week and come back on Sunday. We have to rent a bike because I would like to go sightseeing. I can not take my dog ??there, but anyway, it sounds great!  Зазвичай я проводжу відпустку вдома. Але в цьому році я точно хотів би спробувати щось інше. Я прочитав про новий готель в газеті позавчора. Вона знаходиться в прекрасному місті! Туди можна купити дійсно дешеві квитки і там є багато чого вдіяти для всіх нас. Ми можемо полетіти туди наступного тижня і повернутися в неділю. Нам доведеться взяти в оренду велосипед, тому що я б хотів оглянути визначні пам'ятки. Я не можу взяти туди мою собаку, але все одно, це звучить здорово!

Homework for the

Summary 06-24 |  PN Making a Complaint

© 2016-2022  um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати