Головна

Ex.6. Put the verbs in brackets into the correct form (gerund or Infinitive).

1.  B) Form adjectives of the following verbs.
  2.  C) Rewrite the paragraph putting in the correct punctuation (full stops and capital letters).
  3.  Check the comprehension of the text by listening to each question and choosing the answer, which you think, is correct.
  4.  Check the comprehension of the text by listening to each question and choosing the answer, which you think, is correct.
  5.  Choose the correct answers.
  6.  Choose the suitable form of the participle given in brackets.
  7.  COMPARISON OF ADJECTIVES AND ADVERBS

1. I am looking forward (to see) you.2. I arranged (to meet) them here.3. He urged us (to work) faster.4. He warned her (not touch) the wire.5. Do not forget (to lock) the door before (to go) to bed.6. You are expected (to know) the safety regulations of the college.7. I am prepared (to wait) here all night if necessary.8. Would you mind (to show) me how (to work) the lift.9. The boys like (to play) games but hate (to do) lessons.10. I can not help (to sneeze): I caught a cold yesterday from (to sit) in a draught.

Ex.7. Translate the sentences into English using Infinitives or gerund forms.

1. Вона стала плакать.2. Я хотів щось з'ясувати про нем.3. Поль не потребує защіте.4. Він любив перебувати в товаристві своїх родственніков.5. Тепер я почав розуміти дещо что.6. Незабаром я перестав бути корисним ім.7. Ден не міг не бачити, що особа місіс Джоунз розпухло від слез.8. Я запропонував знайти доктора і привести його домой.9. Вони забули запросити меня.10. Мені не хотілося залишати его.11. Яні міг винести, щоб зі мною поводилися так холодно.12. Ти не забув послати деньгі.13. Я вирішив не турбувати його своїми проблемамі.14. Він пробував вирощувати там картошку.15. Я знав, що він намагається збирати деньгі.16. Я втомився прикидатися, що пишу і чітаю.17. Незважаючи на дощ, ми продовжували ждать.18. Я пам'ятаю, що вона так багато болтала.19. Її друзі обіцяли знайти їй работу.20. Він продовжував наполегливо дзвонити в готель.

Ex.5. Answer the questions. |  Markets.

Ex.5. Translate using all the active possible. |  A MODEL OF THE ECONOMY. |  Ex.2. Single out the main points of the text. Use the following opening phrases. |  Ex.6. Read the projects and discuss them. |  Positive and normative economics. |  Topical vocabulary |  Ex.5. Translate into English. |  Ex.5. Translate the sentences into Russian. |  Economic system. |  Ex.5. Thought and discussion questions. |

© 2016-2022  um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати