The Gateway Experience | Gateway Entry | Discovery #1: Orientation | Discovery #2: Introduction to Focus 10 | Discovery #3: Advanced Focus 10 | Discovery #4: Release and Recharge | Discovery #5: Exploration Sleep | Discovery #6: Free Flow 10 | Threshold #2: Problem Solving | Threshold #3: One-Month Patterning |

загрузка...
загрузка...
На головну

The Gateway Affirmation

1. Exec gateway.remotedb.dbo.remoteproc
  2. Gateway Entry
  3. Gateway Experience Manual
  4. The Gateway Experience

I am more than my physical body. Because I am more than physical matter, I can perceive that which is greater than the physical world. Therefore, I deeply desire to Expand, to Experience; to Know, to Understand; toControl, to Use such greater energies and energy systems as may b ebeneficial and constructive to me and to those who follow me. Also, I deeply desire the help and cooperation, the assistance, the understanding of those individuals whose wisdom, development, and experience are equal to or greater than my own. I ask their guidance and protection from anyinfluence or any source that might provide me with less than my stateddesires.

(Note: This Affirmation has evolved over time. On some Gateway Experiencetapes it may be slightly different from the way it is presented here. Both versions will help you make the most of your experiences. Remember, it is the intent rather than the words themselves that is important.)

The Gateway Experience is a special version of the Gateway Voyage Program.

Designed for in-home application, it incorporates methods and techniques of the Gateway, adapted so that you can benefit from it wherever and whenever you so desire. Consisting of six exercises on tape cassettes, Discovery is the first album in this course. There are a total of sixalbums (thirty-six tapes) in the Gateway Experience. Sequentially, the remaining albums are: Threshold, Freedom, Adventure, Exploring, and Prospecting. Each tape and album contain a specific pattern of training.

Accordingly, it is very important that you work with them in sequence.

You can repeat eachexercise until you feel comfortable and proficient with its use. Do this,Then move to the next. The sound pattern you will hear on the tapes is a scientific process that helps you develop and absorb these Gateway states of consciousness. The Gatewayforms of consciousness show significantly different EEG brain-wave patterns from those of hypnosis subjects. At present, there is controversyas to what such patterns truly mean and how to categorize them.

Advanced Focus 10 (Discovery #3)

Adventure (Wave IV)

Bio-Body (Prospecting #2)

Brain Power

Color Breathing (Threshold #4)

Comments from Robert A. Monroe

Compoint (Adventure #6)

Discovery (Wave I)

Encoding Instructions

Energy Bar Tool (Threshold.#5)

Energy Food (Freedom #5)

Energy Walks

Exploration, Sleep (Discovery.#5)

Exploring (Wave V)

Far Reaches (Prospecting #6)

First-Stage Separation (Freedom #6)

Five Messages (Adventure #2)

Five Questions (Freedom #4)

Focus 12: Overview

Free Flow Methods of Exploration

Free Flow 10 (Discovery #6)

Free Flow 1 2 (Adventure #3)

Freedom (Wave III)

Gateway Affirmation, The

Gateway Entry

Gateway Experience, The

Horizons (Exploring #5)

Introduction to Focus 10 (Discovery #2)

Introduction to Focus 12 (Threshold #1)

Liftoff (Freedom #1)

Living Body Map (Threshold #6)

Metamorphosite (Prospecting #1)

Mission Day (Exploring #3)

Mission Night (Exploring #4)

Mission 10 (Exploring #1)

Mission 12 (Exploring #2)

Near Reaches (Prospecting #5)

Need Grounding?

Null Point (Prospecting #3)

NVC I (Adventure #4)

NVC II (Adventure #5)

One-Breath Technique, The

One-Month Patterning (Threshold #3)

One-Year Patterning (Adventure #1)

Orientation (Discovery #1 )

Out-of-Body Experience

Pathways (Exploring #6)

Plus Polarity (Prospecting #4)

Preventing and Solving Cassette Problems

Problem Solving (Threshold #2)

Prospecting (Wave VI)

Questions & Answers

Release and Recharge (Discovery #4)

Remote Viewing (Freedom #2)

Required Equipment

Resonant Energy Balloon (REBAL)

Tape-Taking Recommendations

Threshold (Wave II)

Vectors (Freedom #3)

What can you expect from the Gateway Experience? As much or as little as you put into it. The exercises provide you with a set of tools - how you use them and what you do with them is your responsibility. Some discoverthemselves for the first time, and thus live more completely, moreconstructively. Others reach levels of awareness so profound that only one such experience is enough for a lifetime. Still others becomeseekers-after-truth and add an on-going adventure to their daily activities. There is one basic promise - that you seriously consider the Gateway Affirmation at the least a possibility: that you are more than your physical body, that you can and do exist in energy systems that are not limited to time-space, that you can and do communicate with intelligence beyond your physical consciousness - call it what you will.

Gateway Experience Manual | WELCOME!
загрузка...
© um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати