1. Being a good specialist he is much spoken about.
2. Having finished the experiment the scientist wrote a complete report of the results obtained
3. Being very busy I could not come to see you.
4. Being completely treated the patient was discharged from the hospital.
5 Being purified the water could be safely used for drinking purposes.
6. The lecture on muscles was being delivered for 2 hours yesterday.
7. The water being polluted was not suitable for drinking.
8. While the patient is being operated on by the surgeon an experienced nurse must be standing by ready for any emergency.
9. Being asked he always answer all the questions.
10. Being known well for its side effects the drug was used only in extreme cases.
11. The woman examining a child is out pediatrician.
12. The drug was being developed in our institute.
13. Being vaccinated the child did not fall ill.
14. Being widely spread the pathology was studied by many scientists.
15. The hospital was being built in this region for 5 years ago.
Розділ II Заполнітепропускі:
1. Together with the kidneys, the liver ___ the detoxifying organ for the body.
2. The data from 173 patients ___ analyzed last week.
3. Usually this drug ___ not produce any side-effects.
4. The students ___ been writing the test for twenty minutes when I came.
5. The patient ___ no temperature and was disgorged.
6. The nurse ___ just finished to take the patients 'temperature when the doctor in charge entered the ward.
7. The new patient ___ being examined now by the doctor on duty.
8. He ___ not know the answer to this question now.
9. The drug ___ tested in our laboratory last week.
10. In two days the patient ___ discharged from the clinic
11. Anatomy ___ to study the structure and function of the human body.
12. Two-way nervous conduction ___ described by Kukhne (1886) and Rabukhin (1887).
13. Medical treatment ___ been greatly improved in recent years.
14. The experiment performed ___ not give any new results.
15. The nurse ___ not filling in a case history now.
16. We ___ been working over this problem for several years but still we are far from its solution.
17. The examination paper __ being checked at the moment.
18. When the doctor ___ examining a patient he used new equipment.
19. One should ___ very careful using this drug.
20. At 5 o'clock tomorrow I ___be listening to the lecture on new chemical pollutants and their effect on human health.
21. Viruses ___ been studied for the last 20 years.
22. The body ___ known to have long, short and broad muscles.
23. Every day he ___ four lessons.
24. All muscles ___ divided into voluntary and involuntary.
25. This drug ___ tested in the clinic within next three month.
26. There ___ a close relationship between the viruses and bacteria.
27. The patient ___ all these symptoms yesterday.
28. The body ___ known to have long, short and broad muscles.
29. Yesterday we ___ four lessons.
30. I ___ filling in a case history now.
31. There ___ more than 400 skeletal muscles in the human body.
32. This drug ___ tested in clinic within the next three months.
33. Bacteria ___ the best known and most studied form of prokaryotic organisms.
34. The doctor ___ already examined the patient.
35. They ___ having their English lesson from 9 till 10.30 yesterday.
36. We ___ three classes every day.
37. Lipids ___ structural and energetic functions.
38. Each organ ___ blood vessels.
39. The results___ not been tested in the clinic yet.
40. It ___ Friday yesterday.
41. Irregular bones ___ not easily categorized by shape
42. This scientist ___ just returned from the conference
43. She___ not work at the hospital before entering the Medical University.
44. The girl ___ be operated on for gastric ulcer tomorrow.
45. They ___ not study at the Preventive Medical Faculty.
46. ??The word cell ___ introduced by Robert Hooke in 1665 shortly after the invention of the microscope.
47. My friend ___ not go to visit his relatives last summer
48. There ___ be a conference in our university next month.
49. They ___ just had the lecture.
50. How ___ the air enter and travel in human body?
51. My friend ___ been learning English for 4 years already.
52. What ___ the role of bronchioles?
53. My friend___ not want to be a surgeon
54. The patient ___ reading a book when the doctor entered the ward
55. They ___ have finished the construction of the clinic by June
56. The small intestine ___ the most important absorbing organ of the digestive tract.
57. The nurse ___ finished her work before the patient was admitted to the clinic
58. The drug ___ to be tested thoroughly before clinical use.
59. The conference ___ devoted to the problems of modern medicine.
60. The nurse ___ been working at this hospital since last year.
61. There ___ more than 400 skeletal muscles in the human body.
62. The second year students ___ writing the test now.
63. All cells ___ the plasma membrane.
64. The doctor in charge ___ to examine this patient.
65. There ___ millions of different types of cell.
розділ I | I. Вкажіть номери пропозицій, в яких присудок стоїть в групі простих часів | II. Вкажіть номери пропозицій, в яких дієслово-присудок стоїть в групі тривалих часів | III. Вкажіть номери пропозицій, в яких дієслово-присудок стоїть в групі завершених часів | IV. Вкажіть номери пропозицій, в яких присудок стоїть в групі завершено-тривалих часів | V. Вкажіть номери пропозицій, в яких дієслово-присудок стоїть в пасивному стані | VIII. Вкажіть номери пропозицій, в яких ing-форма відповідає в російській мові дієприслівники, що закінчуються на - в | IX. Вкажіть номери пропозицій, в яких ing-форма перекладається на російську мову причастям, що закінчується на -щій, -щая, ний | X. Вкажіть номери пропозицій, в яких -ing-форма перекладається дієслово, що закінчується на -а або -я | XI. Вкажіть номери пропозицій, в яких присутня інфінітив |