Головна

Лекція 8. Умови паралельності і перпендикулярності прямих. Пряма і площина в просторі

1. A) це грошовий капітал, наданий у позику на умовах повернення, за плату у вигляді відсотків;
  2. D) пряма залежність електроопору від температури
  3. II. Божественна Літургія (дні і умови її здійснення).
  4. II. ТЕМАТИКА ЛЕКЦІЙ Лекція 1. Об'єкт, предмет соціології, зв'язок з іншими науками
  5. IV. Вимоги до умов реалізації основної освітньої програми
  6. IV. Вимоги до умов реалізації основної освітньої програми початкової загальної освіти
  7. IV. Вимоги до умов реалізації основної освітньої програми основної загальної освіти

There are two very important functions of syllable. 1) constitutive.- Its ability to be a part of a word or a word itself. The syllable forms language units of greater magnitude: words, morphemes and utterances. The S is the unit within which the relations between the distinctive features of the phonemes and their acoustic correlates and revealed. Within a S prosodic characteristics of speech are realized, which form the stress-pattern of a word and the rhythmic and intonation structures of an utterance. (S is a specific minimal structure of both segmental and supresegmental features). 2) distinctive- The S is characterized by its ability to differentiate words and word-forms. ([Nai-treit] nitrate - [Nait-reit] night-rate). The distinction here lies in: a) the degree of aspiration of [t] sounds which is greater in the first member of the opposition than in the second; b) allophonic difference of [r]: in the 1st member of the opposition it is slightly devoiced under the influence of the initial [t]; c) the length of the diphthong [ai]: in the second member of the opposition it is shorter because the syllable is closed by a voiceless plosive [t]. The S division changes the allophonic contents of the word because, the realization of the phoneme in different positions in a S (initial, medial, final) results in different allophones. (Mice kill-my skill, an ice house-a nice house; I saw her eyes-I saw her rise; I saw the meat-I saw them eat.).

In language with distinctive differences in syllable division these differences are regarded as forming a separate phonological unit, - one of its names, which has been suggested by the American descriptivists and is widely used, is juncture phoneme. It refers mainly to distinctive differences in the position of the syllabic boundary at the junction of words or morphemes as in [? neim - ?n eim]. There are two types of juncture usually distinguished: 1) open juncture 2) close juncture. Open juncture is implemented by the onset of a fresh articulatory effort. In a name this open juncture occurs between [?] and [n]. Close juncture occurs between sounds closely connected with each other within one S by a single arc of articulatory effort, e.g. between [n] and [ei]. Close juncture is not marked. In fact it is just the absence of open juncture. The phonetic nature of open juncture is complex. As the above examples show, its occurance involves changes in length, pitch, aspiration and in other features of sounds.

Лекція 8. Умови паралельності і перпендикулярності прямих. Пряма і площина в просторі

план:

1. Взаємне розміщення прямих на площині;

2. Рівняння площини в просторі;

3. Пряма в просторі;

4. Приклади розв'язання задач.

The meaning of tones and scales. | Умови паралельності і перпендикулярності прямих.

Відстань від точки до прямої. | Рівняння площини в просторі | Пряма в просторі | Приклади розв'язання задач |

© 2016-2022  um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати