1. Why does our body run better when it gets the right food?
2. What do we need carbohydrates (fat, water, vitamins and minerals) for?
3. In what food can we find these nutrients?
4. How many meals a day do you have?
5. What is your daily meal plan?
6. What would you like to change about it?
7. Why do you think it is so difficult to keep to a healthy diet?
8. What is "junk food'? Find 'junk food' in the picture below.
9. Do you like junk food? How often do you eat chips and drink soda?
10. Figure out five things you would like to change in your eating habits.
EXERCISE 15. DID YOU EAT WELL YESTERDAY? WHAT WAS MISSING? WAS THERE TOO MUCH OF ANYTHING? USE THE FOOD PYRAMID TO DECIDE IF YOU NEED TO BE MORE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT YOU EAT