На головну

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews

1. A. Complete these sentences so that they refer to other people.
  2. Activity. Wars, for example, can be economically very disruptive. Still other economists view the
  3. And conduct transfers of money and bullion with central banks in other countries.
  4. And ladies, and other groups of dazzling lesser folk, talking earnestly together
  5. And other individuals and firms found the United States to be a very attractive place in which
  6. Another girl
  7. Another mocking laugh fell upon his ear. It was from the lame ruffian, who

Was this review helpful to you? Yes No

Report abuse | Permalink

Comment Comment

19 of 19 people found the following review helpful

5.0 out of 5 stars The best live album of all time?, July 29, 1999

By A Customer

This review is from: Dream Letter (Double CD) (Audio CD)

I'd say yes. Most live records are little more than souvenirs for converted fans. "Dream Letter" is something else entirely: the single finest piece of product you can buy with Tim Buckley's name on it, whether you're a newcomer or a longtime fanantic. Stylistically, it splits the difference between the "Goodbye & Hello" and "Happy Sad" albums, but it's superior to both. The song selection is wonderful, Tim's voice is in full, soaring form and the band--including the great British bassist Danny Thompson--are beautifully in tune with Buckley's muse. It's so gorgeous and essential that it just about demolishes me every time I play it. You really, really, really need to hear this.

Timeless and intimate beauty, May 20, 1999

By A Customer

This review is from: Dream Letter (Double CD) (Audio CD)

This is an astounding album, not just because of Tim Buckley's wonderful voice and songs but for its overall mood. It draws you in more than any live recording I've heard--you truly feel "there". It's a tragedy that more people don't know about this classic. R.I.P. Tim and equally-talented Jeff

© um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати