1. I can cure your husband. But for my method to work I need trust and total equality. Here in the safety of my consultation room. No exceptions.
2. I'm not here to discuss my personal matters.
3. I bet you, you can read flawlessly, right here, right now. And if I win the bet, I'll get to ask you more questions.
4. When I'd dead that boy will ruin himself, this family, and this nation within twelve months..
5. I'm willing to work hard, Doctor Logue...
6. Oh, how lovely to see you both. Welcome to our little old country shack.
7. My brother is infatuated with a woman who's been married twice. She is asking for divorce and David is determined to marry her.
8. I'm just saying you could be King. You could do it.
9. Don't try to instruct me on my duties. I am the son of a... King, the brother of a King.You are a disappointed son of a brewer. You are nobody. These sessions are over.
10. Does the king do what he wants or does he do what the people expect him to do?
11. War with Germany will come, and we will need a King who we can all stand behind united.
12. You know, I refused your two marriage proposals not because I didn't love you, but because I couldn't bear the idea of the royal life, the life of tours and public duties, the life that no longer was really to be my own. But then I thought he stammers so beautifully, they'll leave us alone.
13. Waiting for the King to apologize one can wait rather a long wait.
14. Will Your Majesties be staying for dinner?
15. I should like the Doctor to be seated in the King's box.
16. It's true, I'm not a Doctor, and yes, I acted a bit. I recited in pubs and taught elocution in schools. When the Great War came all our soldiers were returning straight from the front, a lot of them shell-shocked, unable to speak. These young blokes cried out in fear, no-one was listening to them. My job was to give them faith in their own voice. And let them know that a friend was listening.
17. I'm sure you will be splendid!
18. Logue, however this turns out, I don't know how thank you for what you've done.
19. Forget everything else, and just say it to me. Say it to me as a friend.
We have been forced into a conflict. For we are called to meet the challenge of a principle, which if it were to prevail, would be fatal to any civilized order in the world. Such a principle, stripped of all disguise, is surely the mere primitive doctrine that might is right. For the sake of all that we ourselves hold dear it is unthinkable that we should refuse to meet the challenge.