Fill in the table

1. A servant entered with a smoking meal, disposed it upon a small deal table,
  2. Action -Table
  3. And pleased with this jest, he removed the chair from the table, took his stand
  4. AS soon as Hendon and the king were out of sight of the constable, his majesty
  5. B) Complete the table with the missing information.
  6. Be industries subject to increasing returns to scale, in which monopoly is inevitable, which carries
  7. Countable and uncountable nouns.
The skills and qualities I have (why?) At least 5 The skills and qualities I do not have (why?) At least 4
Example:I'm quite persuasive because I think I can persuade almost anybody to do anything Example:I guess I'm not decisive at all because it's really hard for me to make any decisions

TEACHERS obviouslyneed to be good at teaching, instructingand making presentations, But they also need to have good listeningskills to understand the problems a pupil may have. They need to be ableto analyze(For example) the reasons why a potentiallybrightstudent is not making progress; to have good writingskills. A sense of humoris important as well.

BANK MANAGERSalso need good writingskills. They need to be good listeners to be able to sort the wheat from the chaff when a customer is asking for a large loan. They have to be persuasivewhen they try to persuadea local company to deal with them rather thanwith a competitor, And to be able to both directand cooperatewith their staff.They need to be good at analyzinginformation and making decisions.

ACCOUNTANTSmust be logicaland able to researchas well as being good at questioningand advisingclients when they provide a consultancy service. They should also have strongdecision making, planningand oral communicationskills. While being confidentand able to persuadethey must also be good at listeningto what others say.

LAWYERSneed good communicationand listeningskills to deal with clients; investigation, analyticaland problem-solvingabilitiesto handle some cases and decision makingskills

MUSEUM CURATORSneed to be able to plan and organizecollections and museum activities; to be persuasivewhen they negotiatebudgets, sponsorship and loans and, to have good writing and communicationskills to interpretthe museum's collections for visitors

POLICE OFFICERSneed good communicationskills to work with the public and to write reports. They need to be able tomake decisions, To investigate and to cooperatewith colleagues and other agencies. Leadershipis an essentialquality for even the most junior police officer. They must also have good attention to detail.

TV JOURNALISTSneed to bepersuasiveto argue about some particularaspects of a program, well organizedto work effectivelyunder intensepressure, good listeners and good investigatorsto find the right people and locations for filming.

PERSONNEL MANAGERSmust be good atlisteningwhen they interview people for jobs. They need to be able to analyzethe requirementsfor a particularjob and tomake decisionson who to invite for an interview. They must cooperatewith other managers when dealing with staff problems in their particular departments and must be able to plan aheadto predict future needs for training.

According to employers, the top 8 personal characteristics

they seek in job candidates are:

Communication skills Work experience Motivation Teamwork skills Leadership abilities Technical skills Analytical skills Ethics

obviously ,

to be able to

potentially

bright, ,

make progress[ 'Pr?ugres]

sort,

wheat

chaff

persuasive

persuadesmb to do smth

rather than

competitor