1) Money words story
2) Money questions with Gaps
3) Comparative Pony by heart
4) Polite Noise 11 Directions
Every right sentence - 1 point, a wrong one - minus 3 points
Choose the right tenses (present perfect, past or past perfect; simple or continuous).
1) Do you know that a train (crash) near Birmingham. According to eyewitnesses (свидетели), it (hit) a block which somebody (put) on the road 1 hour before it
2) Halfway to the office Paul (turn) round and (go) back home, because he (forget) to turn the gas off.
3) It wasn't surprising that she (start) getting a toothache. She (not go) to the dentist for two years by that day.
4) I'm really tired! I (do) housework all day today. I (clean) every room in the house.
5) I (lie) in bed thinking about getting up when the doorbell rang.
6) When I (get) home everybody (watch) TV.
7) We (not see) your mother for ages.
8) How long (you learn) English?