На головну

Choose the right tenses (present perfect, past or past perfect; simple or continuous).

1. A) HERE IS A DIET PLAN. CHOOSE ONE BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER. EXPLAIN YOUR CHOICE TO YOUR PARTNER
  2. A) In each set of five below, match a verb on the left with a noun on the right to make collocations for describing skills and qualities.
  3. A. Match the phrase on the left with the statement on the right.
  4. After he judged that his right hand had been in the water long enough he took it out and looked at it.
  5. Agreements between buyers and sellers that confer the right either to buy or to sell 100 shares of
  6. All rights reserved
  7. All Rights Reserved

1) Money words story

2) Money questions with Gaps

3) Comparative Pony by heart

4) Polite Noise 11 Directions

Every right sentence - 1 point, a wrong one - minus 3 points

Choose the right tenses (present perfect, past or past perfect; simple or continuous).

1) Do you know that a train (crash) near Birmingham. According to eyewitnesses (свидетели), it (hit) a block which somebody (put) on the road 1 hour before it

2) Halfway to the office Paul (turn) round and (go) back home, because he (forget) to turn the gas off.

3) It wasn't surprising that she (start) getting a toothache. She (not go) to the dentist for two years by that day.

4) I'm really tired! I (do) housework all day today. I (clean) every room in the house.

5) I (lie) in bed thinking about getting up when the doorbell rang.

6) When I (get) home everybody (watch) TV.

7) We (not see) your mother for ages.

8) How long (you learn) English?

© um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати