На головну

Never exceed the maximum setting

1. Between the member countries and the setting up of a common external commercial policy,
  2. Chapter 13 - A Sight Which I Shall Never Forget
  3. Clock Setting
  4. Did Tom Canty never feel troubled about the poor little rightful prince who
  5. Equal or even exceed the amount of annual interest owed on the external debt. Some observers
  6. It was too good to last, he thought. I wish it had been a dream now and that I had never hooked the fish and was alone in bed on the newspapers.
  7. IT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!

TYRE INSPECTION

1. Measure:

- Tyre pressure

Adjust pressure if it does not fit specifications

sWARNING:

- Tyre pressure should only be checked and adjusted when the tyre temperature equals the ambient air temperature. Tyre pressure and sus- pension must be adjusted to cope with the bur- den carried by the scooter (baggage, driver, pas- senger and accessories such as fairing, saddle- bags, if permitted on this model) and must be altered if the scooter is to be driven at high spe- eds.

NEVER OVERLOAD THE SCOOTER

- Overloading can damage the tyres and lead to accidents or injury.

* Load is the total weight of luggage, driver, passen- ger and accessories

2. Check

- Tyre treads

Replace if there are any signs of wear or damage

Minimum tyre tread depth: 1.6mm

Ø Tread depth

Ø Side wall

s WARNING:

- It is dangerous to drive with one or more worn-out tyres. When the tyre tread begins to show signs of wear, replace the tyre immediately.

- Do not use tubeless tyres on a wheel designed for tube tyres only. Tyre failure and personal injury may result from a sudden deflation

Tube type wheel-(Tube type tyre only Tubeless type wheel-(Tube type or tubeless tyre

- Be sure to install the correct tyre when using tub type tyres

- After extensive tests, the tyres listed below have been approved by the Yamaha Motor Company Limited for this model. No guarantee concerning handling characteristics can be given if a tyre com- bination other than one approved by Yamaha/MBK is used on this scooter. The front and rear tyres should be always be made by the same manufactu- rer and be of the same design.

TYRE INSPECTION/ CHECKING THE WHEEL

© um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати