На головну

Choose the correct item

1. A) HERE IS A DIET PLAN. CHOOSE ONE BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER. EXPLAIN YOUR CHOICE TO YOUR PARTNER
  2. B Read the text and underline the correct alternatives.
  3. B Read the text and underline the correct alternatives.
  4. B) Choose three situations from a) and compose orders for them.
  5. B) Complete the letter using words and phrases from the Useful Language box. The letter in brackets indicates which column you should check to find the correct word or phrase.
  6. B. Choose the right variant and explain your choice
  7. B. Choose the right variant and explain your choice.
1. He......his motorbike stolen last night. A. has B. had C. was 2. He'd better do it, .....? A. hadn't he B. wouldn't be C. won't he 3. Tim's on vacation now, .....? A. hasn't he B. isn't he C. wasn't he 4. Leave the papers ..... they are. A. as B. whether C. though as 5. Tomorrow, Troy.....his house ...... . A. will be/painted B. has/painted C. is having/painted 6. "Do you wash your car?" "No, I.......it ..... ." A. wash/- B. have/washed C. have/wash 7. Did you......your hair......? A. has/done B. do/done C. have/done 8. Marcia.....her house.....yesterday. A. had/clean B. had/cleaned C. wants/cleaned 9. Boris.....his tonsils......today. A. has/remove B. had/remove C. is having/removed 10. Poor Judy, she......her bag......on the bus. A. stole/- B. had/stole C. had/stolen 11. How often.....your car serviced? A. do you have B. have you C. you have 12. He had his eyes.....yesterday. A. tests B. tested C. test 13. Emily was fond of Andrew, ..... he often annoyed her. A. thus B. whether C. though 14. Susan.....her picture taken when I called. A. had B. was having C. is having 15. She......her nails done by the time I arrived at the salon. A. is having B. has had C. had had 16. I'm......sorry for being late. A. terrible B. terribly C. more terrible 17. The dog became more and......excited. A. more B. most C. much 18. Daniel isn't .....friendly as Tina. A. rather B. as C. such 19. He wore his .....suit to the ball. A. better B. best C. well 20. Tom is ......that Greg. A. most reliable B. more reliable C. more reliably

© um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати