| 1. I wish I...play the piano better.
A. would B. can C. could
2. If she had finished earlier, she...to the party tonight.
A. will be going B. would be going C. was going
3. Stacy...if we had asked her.
A. would have helped B. can help
C. could help
4. My parents wish I...study more.
A. could B. had C. would
5. You can go to the party...that you're home before midnight.
A. unless B. provided C. as long
6. If I...Paul, he wouldn't have overslept.
A. call B. called C. had called
7. If you hadn't studied, you...the exam.
A. will fail B. would have failed C. had failed
8. If only it...stop snowing.
A. would B. will C. could
9. John wishes he...more for the exam.
A. studied B. studies C. had studied
10. I'll lend you money...you pay it back soon.
A. unless B. if C. even if
|| 11. If I had the day off, I...to the beach.
A. had gone B. went C. would go
12. ...it rains, we will go camping.
A. If B. Unless C. As long as
13. If Tim had money, he...on holiday this year.
A. would have gone B. be going C. went
14. If only Tara...and broken her leg.
A. fell B. hadn't fallen C. would fall
15. If you ...hard, you could get a raise.
A. had worked B. worked C. work
16. Look...fast he swims!
A. what B. so C. how
17. She arrived early...to help with the party.
A. in order B. in case C. so that
18. ..., I would like to thank you for listening.
A. In summary B. At first C. In conclusion
19. The meeting won't start...everyone is here.
A. when B. until C. by the time
20. Parents have to be firm with their children, ... ?
A. don't they B. haven't they C. have they