A technical designer controls all the operations and people in project.
A project writer writes documentation of a program or device.
A web specialist plans and keeps websites updated.
A security manager designs applications against viruses.
3. What jobs in A opposite are being offered in these advertisements?
1. We are seeking a person to operate peripheral computer equipment, and perform report distribution duties and backup procedures on our servers.
- Operating printers and unloading reports from the printer and distributing them through the internal mail system.
- Performing backups on various operating systems.
- Analyzing and troubleshooting problems in the Data Centre reported by Help Desks or IT support associates.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining logical and physical database models as well as managing the database.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience.
- Analytical skills and a proficiency in developing structured logic.
3. Answer the following questions:
1. How have computers changed the way you work or study?
2. Make a list of the advantages and disadvantages that teleworking might have for you.
Т. В. Романченко | From Historical Development of Geodesy. (I) | Text; From Historical Development of Geodesy. (II) | Retell the text in brief. | Retell the text in brief. | Read and translate the text | Retell the text in brief. | Read and translate the text | Retell the text in brief. | Retell the text in brief |