Civil law, criminal law, international law, law, public law, constitutional law.
1) ... is a system of rules established by the state.
2) ... is a leading category of the whole system of law.
3) ... concerns disputes among citizens within a country
4) ... Concerns disputes between citizens and the state, or between -one state and another.
5) ... regulates relations between governments and also between private citizens of one country and those of another.
6) ... defines the general principals of criminal responsibility.
Практикум | З англійської мови | Unit 1 The political system of the UK, USA, RF --- 4 | Prestige career. | TEXT 4. THE CONSTITUTION OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION | Переведіть на російську мову такі слова і словосполучення з тексту | Knowledge Test | The Supreme Court of the Russian Federation | The Presidium of the Supreme Court. | Insert the right word |