Ãîëîâíà

Exercise 1. Make up sentences using the table. Pay attention to the place of the adverb and adverbial modifiers of the time in the sentence.

1.  Adverbial Modifier of time
  2.  Adverbial Modifiers of Time
  3.  Adverbial Modifiers of Time
  4.  Analysis of negotiating outcomes and using of the reached agreements
  5.  Ask all the possible questions to the following sentences
  6.  Choose wrong sentence.
  7.  Compound and Complex Sentences
I  IHeSheWeYouThey  havehashasn'thaven'thavehave  oftenseldomeveralreadyjustnever  been to Kyivvisited this museummet him thereseen this performanceused their visit cardarrived on time
 II  IHeSheWeYouThey  havehavehashashavehave  not  seen herinformed usappearedreturnedcome backsung  todaythis weekthis monththis yearlatelyrecently

Exercise 2. Express your agreement with the following statements. Use the phrases:Sure (ly), It is really so. Certainly. You are right. I agree with you.

The builders have painted Kyiv National University red.It is really so. They have painted Kyiv National University red.
Model:

1. Fifteen centuries have already passed over Kyiv ancient hills.

2. A lot of new residential districts have risen recently in Kyiv: Obolon, Borshchagivke, Rusanovka etc.

3. Darnitsa has just appeared before the eyes of the group of the tourists.

4. Our foreign guests have never visited this performance at the Opera and Ballet theatre.

5. We have walked along the central districts of the city today.

6. Some 10 thousand people have admired the concert in the open this Sunday.

7. She has left some notes about her visit to London.

I. Language |  Exercise 4. Ask your friend all possible questions to the following sentences. |  I. Language |  Illustrative Examples |  My friends |  Indefinite Pronouns |  Exercise 1. Study the vocabulary |  Exercise 1. Render the following sentences into the Past. |  Read and translate the text A |  VIII. Comprehension |

© 2016-2022  um.co.ua - ó÷áîâ³ ìàòåð³àëè òà ðåôåðàòè