Головна

ВПРАВИ

1.  III. Вправи з розвитку вимови і навчання грамоті.
  2.  III. Вправи з розвитку вимови і навчання грамоті.
  3.  V. Вправи з розвитку лексико-грамматічекой сторони мови.
  4.  V. Вправи з розвитку лексико-граматичної сторони мовлення.
  5.  V. Вправи з розвитку лексико-граматичної сторони мовлення.
  6.  V. Вправи з розвитку лексико-граматичної сторони мовлення.
  7.  Другим розділом у вправах з палицею буде ламання.

I. Переведіть такі пропозиції і вкажіть на ті елементи в англійському реченні, які є надлишковими або ускладнюють вислів з точки зору російської мови.

1. His voice, when it came, was politely ironic. 2. "Will you have one, Miss Reid?" "I do not mind if I do." 3. Everybody here is very kind to me, but there are times when I think of home and am rather sad. 4. The sun shone for several hours during the early part of the day. 5. It was like an ordinary revolver except that it had hardly any barrel to it. 6. It's a good thing we have not all the same likes and dislikes.7. That's something very few men do in our country. 8. Today there are very few horses working on the farms. 9. Lucky for me I got out when I did. 10. The patron, seeing that we were customers with money to spend, unceremoniously turned the couple out. 11. Perhaps it was as well as that the interruption occurred when it did. 12. The glass has water in it. 13. It's a good thing to make a habit of looking up words in a dictionary. 14. She could hardly believe it has happened like it had. 15. As he ate the cottage pie that was his portion he felt Blodwen Page's eye fastened on him. 16. There'll be a large sum to be paid to the Collector of Taxes in January. 17. But I'll tell you this: the unions have acted the way they have because they've a social conscience. 18. There are not many

jobs to be had nowadays. 19. I'll twist your neck for you. 20. It was still early in the month of June. 21. He gave us coffee to drink, sweet cakes to eat, and cheroots to smoke. 22. There are no jobs to be had. 23. Captain Flume was obsessed with the idea that Chief White Halfoat would slit his throat open for him from ear to ear. 24. They had no time to spend on training for the better jobs. 25. My poor friend, you've had too much to drink.

II. Переробіть наступні пропозиції, вживши оборот з вводить there + підрядне речення або причетний оборот.

1. You ought to know one or two things about this place. 2. Comparisons can always be made with worse times: even in danger and misery the pendulum swings. 3. Some sources argue that urgent measures must be taken. 4. But something else worries me. 5. Little glances were exchanged all over the room. 6. I must do some things. 7. Even his best friend, Anton, must remain in ignorance, for a reward might be offered for information.

И (Англ.) А 76 |  Аполлова М. А. |  пасивні конструкції |  Персоніфікація предметів - іменників у ролі підмета |  ВПРАВИ |  присудок |  Дієслово to be |  ВПРАВИ |  Дієслово to have |  ВПРАВИ |

© 2016-2022  um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати