Ãîëîâíà

àðòèêëü

I. Âèáåð³òü îäèí ³ç çàïðîïîíîâàíèõ âàð³àíò³â â³äïîâ³ä³:

1. Our office is in (A / the) centre of (A / the) city.

2. Sorry! I've got (A / the) wrong number.

3. It costs (A / -) thousand euros.

4. I've run out of (- / The) money.

5. I can give you (A / the) lift to the station.

6. (- / The) Government resigned last week.

7. It was rather (A / the) delicate question. I did not dare to ask it.

8. The President will arrive in (A / -) couple of minutes.

9. Do you accept (- / The) credit cards?

10. There are six points on (- / The) agenda.

11. (A / The) businessman will catch at any chance of making (A / the) profit.

12. You must speak to (A / the) Managing Director about it.

13. I thought she got another job. But she said she worked for (A / the) same company.

14. I met him at (- / The) Grand Hotel.

15. The longest river in the United States is (- / The) Mississippi.

16. He works somewhere in (- / The) Southern Africa.

17. He made money working at (A / the) Stock Exchange.

18. (A / The) Prime Minister is to make a statement tomorrow.

19. In (A / the) North of Britain there are higher lands and mountains.

20. (- / The) Pennines is a chain of mountains which is known as the backbone of England.

II. Âèáåð³òü îäèí ³ç çàïðîïîíîâàíèõ âàð³àíò³â â³äïîâ³ä³:

1. Where's (a / the) Fax the suppliers sent this morning? I can not find it.

2. (A / The) Presentation was (a / the) Great success.

3. We must arrive at (a / the) Decision as soon as possible.

4. I have (an / the) Appointment at (a / the) Bank.

5. (An / the) Accountant's job is to check (a / -) Company's financial affairs.

6. (The / -) Money makes (the / a) World go round.

7. Employing and coaching (- / The) New staff is rather costly, so you must pick up (a / the) Right candidate.

8. I'd like to clear out (a / -) Few items in (a / the) Contract.

9. In (the / -) Near future videoconferences will replace many meetings.

10. Roger works as (an / the) Accountant in (an / the) Insurance agency in Brighton.

11. There was (an / the) Interesting article about our competitors in (a / the) Local newspaper.

12. They would not pay their debt, so we took them to (the / -) Court.

13. We produce (a / -) Detailed sales report three times (a / the) Year.

14. Where's (a / the) Money? I left it on (a / the) Table over there.

15. (The / An) Unemployed get (an / the) Unemployment benefit from (a / the) State.

16. (The / -) Hermitage is one of (a / the) Richest art museums in (a / the) World.

17. Is there (a / the) Bank near here? - Yes. There's one next to (a / the) Supermarket round (a / the) Corner.

18. (The / -) Government should do more to help (the poor / the poor people).

19. "(The / -) Independent "is one of (the / -) UK's most popular newspapers.

20. I left (the / -) School at 17, went to (the / -) Belarusian State Economic University and got (a / the) Degree in (- / The) Economics. - What did you say (a / the) Name of (a / the) University was?

III. Çàïîâí³òü ïðîïóñêè àðòèêëÿ òàì, äå öå íåîáõ³äíî:

1. He is having ... financial difficulties now.

2. I'll send you ... email. It's best not to talk about such things on ... phone.

3. ... combination of ... four P's determines ... marketing mix.

4. Every morning I had to sort out ... mail and distribute ... faxes, before I could have ... cup of coffee.

5. George has ... part-time job. He works three mornings ... week.

6. He has just given me ... very helpful advice.

7. I've invited five people to ... business lunch. Out of ... five people, only Mr. Lee and Ms Kerry could come, ... others could not.

8. The quality controllers are responsible for seeing that ... finished goods are properly made.

9. What do you think of ... discussion that followed ... meeting?

10. ... economic theories simplify ... reality to let ... people understand ... basic economic principles.

11. ... English of America differs from ... English of Great Britain.

12. ... scarcity is ... imbalance between our desires and ... means of satisfying them.

13. ... unemployment is very high at the moment and it's very difficult for ... people to find ... work.

14. John works for ... IBM now. He used to work for ... British Telecom at ... start of his career.

15. Lots of people are without ... jobs in ... city, so ... government has decided to give ... unemployed ... special benefits.

16. We landed at ... Charles de Gaulle airport in ... Paris and were met by ... ambassador in ... person.

17. You must contact ... manager and tell him about ... telegram. It is ... urgent telegram.

18. You'll find ... information you need at ... top of ... page 15. For ... further information phone ... number below.

19. ... cost of ... living in ... Sweden is higher than in ... other countries of ... Europe.

20. ... recent survey showed that ... Portuguese are very good negotiators, ... French admire hard work, ... Germans are competitive and ambitious, and ... British prefer to work in the security of a group.

Ì²Í²ÑÒÅÐÑÒÂÎ ÎѲÒÈ ² ÍÀÓÊÈ ÓÊÐÀ¯ÍÈ |  Ò. Â. Òàðàñåâè÷ |  ÏÐÈÊÌÅÒÍÈÊ. ÏÐÈÑ˲ÂÍÈÊ |  III. Ðîçêðèéòå äóæêè, âæèâøè ïðèêìåòíèê àáî ïðèñë³âíèê ó â³äïîâ³äí³é ñòóïåíÿ ïîð³âíÿííÿ. |  ÔÎÐÌÈ ÖÜÎÃÎ ×ÀÑÓ |  Ôîðì ìèíóëîãî ÷àñó |  ÔÎÐÌÈ ÌÀÉÁÓÒÍÜÎÃÎ ×ÀÑÓ |  ÓÇÀÃÀËÜÍÅÍÍß |  ÏÀÑÈÂÍÈÉ ÑÒÀÍ |  ÓÇÃÎÄÆÅÍÍß ×ÀѲÂ. ÍÅÏÐßÌÀ ÌÎÂÀ |

© 2016-2022  um.co.ua - ó÷áîâ³ ìàòåð³àëè òà ðåôåðàòè