1. Carlucci, Frank, Robert Hunter, Zalmay Khalilzad, 2000., Taking Charge: A Bipartisan Report to the President Elect on Foreign Policy and National Security. Rand Corporation.
2. CIA, CIA Opens Center on Climate Change and National Security, Press Release, September 25 2009
3. Chertow, M. R. "The IPAT Equation and Its Variants; Changing Views of Technology and Environmental Impact," Journal of Industrial Ecology, 4.4 (2001): 13-29.
4. CNA Corporation, 2007. National Security and the Threat of Climate Change. Alexandria, Va .: CNA.
5. Fiksel, J. 2007. "Sustainability and Resilience: Toward a Systems Approach," IEEE Management Review, Volume 35, No. 3, Third Quarter 2007, pp. 5-15.
6. Fiksel, J. 2009. Design for Environment: A Guide to Sustainable Product Development. New York: McGraw-Hill.
7. Floyd, Rita, 2010. Security and the Environment. Cambridge University Press.
8. Gillis, J. 2011. A warming planet struggles to feed itself. The New York Times. June 5, page 1.
9. Global Footprint Network. 2011. Just how big is the human footprint on earth? (Accessed June 11, 2011).
10. Hecht, Alan D. 2009. The Next Level of Environmental Protection. Sustainable Development Law and Policy, V 8, fall 2009.
11. Homer-Dixon, Thomas F, Jeffrey H, Boutwell, and George W Rathjens, 1993. Environmental Change and Violent Conflict. Scientific America. February.
12. Kaplan, R.1995. The Coming Anarchy. Atlantic Monthly. February.
13. Norman Myers (1993) Environmental Security: What's 'New and Different.
14. McCartor, A.D. Becker et al. 2010. Blacksmith Institute's World's Worst Pollution Problems Report 2010. New York and Zurich: Blacksmith Institute and Green Cross.
15. Meadows, D. H., J. Randers, and W.W. Behrens III.1972. The Limits to Growth. New York: Universe Books.
16. Millennium Ecosystem Assessment. Guide to the Millennium Assessment Reports. Accessed June 20, 2011.
17. National Commission on the BP Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill and Offshore Drilling. 2011. The Gulf Oil Disaster and the Future. January. Washington, D.C .: National Commission on the BP Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill and Offshore Drilling.
18. Parthemore C. and W. Rogers. 2010. Sustaining Security: How Natural Resources Influence National Security. Center for New American Security.
19. National Science Foundation Advisory, Committee for Environmental Research and Education, 2009. Transitions and Tipping Points in Complex Environmental Systems.
20. Porter, Michael and Mark Kramer, 2011. The Big Idea: Creating Shared Value. Harvard Business Review, January-February.
21. Porter, M., and P. Mykleby ( "Mr. Y"). 2011. A National Strategic Narrative. Washington, D.C .: Woodrow Wilson International Center.
22. Richards D.J. and R.A. Frosch.1997. The Industrial Green Game: Overview and Perspectives. In: D. J. Richards (editor) The Industrial Green Game: Implications for Environmental Design and Management. Washington, D.C .: National Academies Press.
23. Richelson, J.T. 1998. Scientists in Black. Scientific American 278/2 (February): 48-55.
24. Theroux, Paul, 2002 Dark Start Safari. Hamish Hamilton.
25. Ullman, R. 1983. Redefining security. International Security 8: 1, page 129 ff.
26. UN General Assembly (1987) Report of the World Commission on Environment and Development: Our Common Future. United Nations General Assembly, New York
27. U.S.EPA. 1999. Environmental Security: Strengthening National Security through Environmental Protection. September. 1160-F-99-001. Washington, D.C .: U.S. EPA.
28. U.S. EPA. Science Advisory Board.1995. Beyond the Horizon: Using Foresight to Protect the Environmental Future. EPA-SAB-EC-95-007. January. Washington, D.C .: U.S. EPA.
Environment and Security 9 ñòîð³íêà | Environment and Security 10 ñòîð³íêà | Environment and Security 11 ñòîð³íêà | The Expanding Definition of National Security | Background and History of Environment and Security | Environmental Intelligence Gathering | U.S. EPA Engagement | Twenty-First Century Challenges | Dynamics of Environmental Security | Harnessing Intellectual Capital |