n Boot from floppy with Windows installation diskette.
n Boot from floppy with un-installable diskette.
n Boot from CD-ROM with Windows installation CD.
2. When the message "Setup is inspecting your computer's hardware configuration"appears on the bottom of the screen, please press the <F6> key.
3. The installation will continue. When a message appears to ask you to designate the device you want to install, press the <S> key.
4. The device list of SCSI Adapter will show on the following window. Select "Other"and press the <Enter> key to continue.
5. Insert RAIDExpress 133 ATA RAID Controller Driver diskette into the floppy disk drive then press the <Enter> key to continue.
6. Select ITE RAIDExpress 133 ATA RAID Controller (Windows NT)from the device list shown on the window then press the <Enter> key to continue.
7. The devices that are going to be installed will be listed on the next window. ITE RAIDExpress 133 ATA RAID Controller (Windows NT) should be contained on the list.If you need to install any other devices, please designate them now. After designating all the devices, please proceed to the next step.
8. Press the <Enter> key to continue the installation of Windows NT.
Install the driver under existing Windows NT
9. Start Windows.
10. Select Settingsfrom theStartmenu then choose the Control Paneloption from the Settingsform.
In the Control Panelwindow, double-click on the SCSI Adaptersicon.
Choose the Drivers tab from the SCSI Adapters window then press "Add" to continue.
Click Have Diskfrom theInstall Driverwindow.
Insert the RAIDExpress 133 ATA Raid Controller Driver diskette into the floppy disk drive then type A:\WINNTon the field designating the file's location. Press "OK"to continue to setup.
Select ITE RAIDExpress 133 ATA RAID Controllerfrom the window then click "OK" to continue.
16. Follow the instruction to restart the computer then the driver will take effect.
Follow the previous section to install the driver. After the system restarts, you can do the following steps to check if the driver has been installed successfully.
17. Follow step1 to step3 described in the previous section to activate the SCSI Adaptersoption.
18. If the ITE RAIDExpress 133 ATA RAID Controllerdevice is shown on theDevices panel as shown below, it means that the driver has been installed successfully.