³ 䳺 to be.

1. II. 䳺 . 䳺.
  2. V. 䳺
  3. -
  4. 䳿! (ij) Drucke Tatigkeit durch Tatigkeitsworter aus!
(Present Indefinite)
. . I amYou areHe (she, it) is AmI? Areyou? Ishe (she, it)? I am not.You are not.He (she, it) is not.
. . We (you, they) are Arewe (you, they)? We (you, they) are not.
(Past Indefinite)
. . I (he, she, it) wasYou were WasI (he, she, it)? Wereyou? I (he, she it) was not.You were not.
. . We (you, they) were Werewe (you, they) We (you, they) were not
(Future Indefinite)
. . I shall beYou (he, she, it) will be ShallIbe? Will you (he, she, it) be? I shall not be.You (he, she, it) will not be.
. . Weshall be.You (they) will be. Shallwebe? Willyou (they) be? Weshall not be.You (they) will not be.

Exercise 1. 䳺 to be .

1. He ... born in 1985. 2. We ... students now. 3. We ... good friends. 4. It ... an interesting book. 5. Who ... absent today? 6. He ... a student. 7. What ... he? 8. ... he a doctor? 9. These ... my pencils. 10. Where ... this book? It ... on the table. 11. What ... their names? 12. Mary ... a girl. 13. Who ... he? 15. This man ... in the room. 16. How .. she? 17. How ... you? I ... fine. 18. How ... your friend? 19. ... he your son? 20. Tomorrow we .. at home. 21. ... you a sportsmen? 22. There ... no book on the table. 23. It ... my parent's car. 24. There ... 25 workers in our firm now.

ʲ.

The child 's toys - The children'stoys

The boy'sbooks - The boys 'books

| . . | After Mark Twain | Exercise 3. Make a short story about yourself. | Exercise 1. Answer the questions to the text. | Exercise 5. Choose the corresponding pronoun | Exercise 2. Ask the questions to the text. | Exercise 3. Compare the system of higher education in Russia and in Great Britain. | (General Question) | (Tail Question) |

© um.co.ua -