1. Peter helped the pupilsto translate the text. 2. Mother asked Mary to wash the plates. 3. My friend writes a letter to his sister. 4.Jane took 3 books from the library (There). 5. His cousins live in Moscow. 6. Their grandfather and grandmother will come tomorrow. 7. Mary works in a shop.
Exercise 3. Напишіть пропозиції у множині.
1. This is my pen and that is your pencil. 2. This is our office and that is yours. 3. This is his desk and that is hers. 4. This is my book and that is theirs. 5. This is my letter and that is yours. 6. Is this my book? 7. Is that house yours? That house is mine.
Exercise 4. Виберіть правильні присвійні займенники.
1. Is this (your / yours) book?
2. It's (their / theirs) door, not (our / ours).
3. They're new pupils and I do not know (their / theirs) names.
4. (My / mine) flat is bigger than (her / hers), but (her / hers) is nicer.
5. That's not (my / mine) book. (My / Mine) is new.
6. They took (our / ours) books and we took (their / theirs).
7. Are these pencils (her / hers)?
8. Is this (your / yours) house or (their / theirs)?
Дієслово to have (мати).
|I haveHe hasShe hasIt hasWe haveYou haveThey have||I have no ... He has no ... She has no ... It has no ... We have no ... You have no ... They have no ...||Have I ...? Has he ...? Has she ...? Has it ...? Have we ...? Have you ...? Have they ...?|
КАФЕДРА | І. В. Плюхін | After Mark Twain | UNIT 2. | Exercise 1. Answer the questions to the text. | Exercise 5. Choose the corresponding pronoun | Exercise 2. Ask the questions to the text. | Exercise 3. Compare the system of higher education in Russia and in Great Britain. | Загальне питання (General Question) | Розділовий питання (Tail Question) |