Speak about constructional features of synchronous machines.

1. A Selection of Lies about Hitler
  2. A) Draw a family tree for yourself and using the topical vocabulary explain the relationship between your immediate ancestors and any interesting facts about them.
  3. A. (book closed) Tell your partner what you have read about
  4. About Eating Out in Britain
  5. About Eating Out in Britain
  6. About Eating Out in Britain
  7. ABOUT MYSELF

Grammar exercises.

(The adverbial clause of comparison) (The adverbial clause of concession). as (), than (), like, as if, as though, as ... as, so ... as, as ... as if.

though / although - , no matter how - , no matter what - , - , in spite of the fact that - , notwithstanding that - , whoever - , whatever - , however - , no matter what - , no matter how - .

She is looking at her mother as if she does not recognize her. - , - .

He reads as quickly as he can. - ³ , .

No matter what he says, I do not believe him. - , .

Read and translate the sentences with the adverbial of comparison.

1. He is older than he looks. 2. No one can run faster than Raman. 3. It is later than I thought. 4. You must work harder than I do. 5. He is as stupid as he is lazy. 6. Swithin's pale eyes bulged as though he might suddenly have been afflicted with insight. 7. He spoke as timidly as if he were afraid of me. 8. They do not have long intervals like they do at other theatres.

Define sentences with clause of reason and clause of purpose. | Give adequate Russian equivalents of the italicized words. | Read and translate the text. | Complete the sentences while translating word combinations into English. | Translate into English. | Read and translate the sentences with the adverbial clause of condition. | Define the sentences with the clauses of condition and manner. | Give adequate Russian equivalents of the italicized words. | CONSTRUCTIONAL FEATURES OF SYNCHRONOUS MACHINES. | Answer the questions. |

© um.co.ua -