дієслова to be, to have
часи групи Indefinite (Simple) Active, Passive
оборот there + be
Порядок слів у реченні
суфікси -tion, -ic, -al, -ly
Text 1A. Higher Education in Russia Text IB. Cambridge Text 1С. Higher Education in the USA Text ID. A Letter
Вправа 1.Поставте наступні пропозиції в Past Indefinite або Future Indefinite, додаючи, де необхідно, слова last / next week, last / next year, tomorrow, yesterdayі т.д.
1. I am very busy today. 2. They are in the reading-room now. 3. It is a cold day today. 4. We are students of one of the Moscow Institutes. 5. You are late for the lecture. 6. Mary is a good student. 7. Students have four exams in January. 8. Today they have time to go to the cinema. 9. We have some English magazines. 10. The book has many diagrams. 11. I have good news. 12. She has a map of England.
Вправа 2.Поставте наступні пропозиції в Past і Future Indefinite, додаючи слова yesterday, tomorrow і т.д.
1. There is a large reading-room in our university. 2. There are thirty students in our group. 3. There is a new film in our club today. 4. There is one telephone in our office. 5. There are many students at the lecture.
Вправа 3.Поставте наступні пропозиції в Past або Future Indefinite, додаючи слова last / next year, yesterday, tomorrow, last / next week, last / next summer і т.д.
1. We study six days a week. 2. I go to the institute every day. 3. My friend lives in a hostel. 4. Usually I get up at 7 o'clock. 5. My studies begin at half past eight. 6. We have four lectures every day. 7. After lectures we go to the dinning room. 8. We do our homework for the next day. 9. At night I read and watch TV. 10. On Sunday I visit my friends.
Вправа 4.Поставте присудок в негативній формі.
1. Today our lectures begin at 10 o'clock in the morning. 2. We were school-children last year. 3. We had four entrance exams in summer. 4. Yesterday the first-year students saw the institute laboratories. 5. We took all the necessary books from the library. 6.1 got excellent marks for my entrance exams. 7. He knows the meaning of the word «engineering» (техніка, машинобудування, інженерна справа). 8. The students of our group will meet in the laboratory. 9. The librarian gave us all the necessary books.
Вправа 5. А.Розкрийте дужки, поставивши загальні питання.
1. (You do) ... anything interesting last weekend? 2. (He works) ... at the institute every day? 3. (They will come) ... to see you soon? 4. (We studied) ... at school last year? 5. (She will go) ... to the theatre next week? 6. (The students worked) ... in the laboratory yesterday? 7. (Ann gets up) ... at 7 o'clock? 8. (There are) ... many laboratories at our institute? 9. (There were) ... many students at the lecture? 10. (There will be) ... a library in the new building? 11. (We have) ... two lectures today? 12. (The book has) ... many diagrams? 13. (You had) ... four exams last semester?
В. Вставте відповідні питальні слова.
1. ... is your name? 2. ... does not understand this grammar rule? 3. ... of you studies French? 4. ... is the answer to my question? 5. ... do you live in Moscow? 6. ... were you born? 7. ... lectures you on mathematics? 8. ... do you study? 9. Here are the books. ... Is yours? 10. ... knows the answer to this question?
Вправа 6.Поставте питання до кожного члена пропозиції і дайте негативну форму.
1. Не entered the Aviation Institute last year. 2. My sister studies at the university. 3. The third-year students will have industrial training next summer.
Вправа7. Прочитайте і переведіть текст.
There are many universities in Moscow. The head of a university is Rector. Usually there are several faculties in a university. Each faculty has a number of specialized departments and is headed by dean. The course of studies lasts (триває) 5-6 years.
The academic year in this country's higher schools begins on the 1-st of September and is divided into two terms (semesters). Students take exams at the end of each semester. If the results of the examinations are good, students get grants. Twice a year students have vacations - two weeks in winter and two months in summer.
My University has several buildings, old and new ones. There are many various laboratories. There is a very good library and a computer center in the main building.
Every faculty has its own specialized library, laboratories, workshops and computer centers.
The first- and second-year students study general engineering subjects (загальнотехнічні предмети). In the third year students begin to study specialized subjects.
A very good tradition of our University is that theory is accompanied by practical training. Students begin to work at the University's well-equipped (добре обладнаний) laboratories and in senior years at various plants, design offices and research institutes of this country.
It is interesting but difficult to study at our University, especially for the first-year students as they do not know yet how to organize their work and time.
Вправа 8.Переведіть пропозиції, поставте їх в питальній і, де можливо, в негативній формі.
1. The books are taken from the library. 2. He was asked to help one of our students. 3. Many newspapers and magazines are published in this country. 4. That problem was discussed at our meeting. 5. The diagrams were brought by our monitor. 6. The exams will be taken in January. 7. They were told to do their work quickly. 8. The study of theory is accompanied by practical training. 9. A new laboratory was opened last year. 10. We shall be given a new task tomorrow. 11. Every institute is headed by Rector. 12. In summer you will be sent to a big plant for your industrial training.
This work must be done quickly. 2. Many complex problems can be solved with the help of computers. 3. Lomonosov may be called the founder of higher education in Russia. 4. Books on this subject can be found in every library. 5. Many basic subjects must be studied by the first and second-year students.
ІНОЗЕМНА МОВА В ТЕХНІЧНОМУ УНІВЕРСИТЕТІ 65 сторінка | ІНОЗЕМНА МОВА В ТЕХНІЧНОМУ УНІВЕРСИТЕТІ 66 сторінка | ІНОЗЕМНА МОВА В ТЕХНІЧНОМУ УНІВЕРСИТЕТІ 67 сторінка | ІНОЗЕМНА МОВА В ТЕХНІЧНОМУ УНІВЕРСИТЕТІ 68 сторінка | ІНОЗЕМНА МОВА В ТЕХНІЧНОМУ УНІВЕРСИТЕТІ 69 сторінка | ІНОЗЕМНА МОВА В ТЕХНІЧНОМУ УНІВЕРСИТЕТІ 70 сторінка | ІНОЗЕМНА МОВА В ТЕХНІЧНОМУ УНІВЕРСИТЕТІ 71 сторінка | ІНОЗЕМНА МОВА В ТЕХНІЧНОМУ УНІВЕРСИТЕТІ 72 сторінка | ІНОЗЕМНА МОВА В ТЕХНІЧНОМУ УНІВЕРСИТЕТІ 73 сторінка | УДК 802.0 (075.8) ББК 81.2 англ.-923 0-66 |