Mario goes to Ireland to study English. Listen to the interview and complete the form.
First name: Mario
Country / City... / ...
StudentYes / No
Address Via Foro ...
E-mail address email@example.com
You are going to listen to a radio programme about car colours and personality. Complete the colours and personality adjectives in the chart.
|Your car colour||Your personality|
|1. yellow||Very ... (more popular with women then men)|
|2.||... (Very popular with doctors)|
|3.||More ... than normal|
|6.||... (Popular with business people)|
28. (7.6) Listen to Melissa talking about her school days. What does she do now? Mark the sentences true or false.
1. She used to write things on the walls.
2. She did not like any of the subjects at school.
3. Her least favourite subject was PE.
4. The PE teacher made them try to do difficult things.
5. She used to break the rules about the school uniform.
6. She wanted to be a doctor.
7. Her parents wanted her to be a teacher.
29. (7.11) Listen to a radio programme about inventions. Complete the sentences with the invention: bullet-proof vest, windscreen wipers, Tipp-ex, disposable nappies, dishwasher.
1 ... was invented by Josephine Cochrane in 1886.
2 ... were invented by Mary Anderson in 1903.
3 ... were invented by Marion Donovan in 1950.
4 ... was invented by Bette Nesmith Graham in 1956.
5 ... was invented by Stephanie Kwolek in 1 966.
A Education | S t a r t e r A c t i v i t i e s | G r a m m a r s t u d y | Ç³ñòàâëåííÿ ïåðåêëàäó ä³ºïðèêìåòíèê³â ó ôóíêö³¿ âèçíà÷åííÿ ³ îáñòàâèíè | Degrees of Comparison | Translate into Russion. | High Education in Great Britain | The Benefits of Higher Education | Discussion | Final discussion on the text. |