Головна

Degrees of Comparison

1.  Comparison of equity curves: DM and SF
  2.  Comparison: Discretionary versus Mechanical System Trader
  3.  DEGREES AND DIPLOMAS IN STATISTICS
  4.  Ex. 9 Grammar Focus 10. Degrees of Comparison.
  5.  Put adjectives and adverbs in the brackets into comparative or superlative degrees
  6.  Strong and Weak Verbs in Comparison
   Положітельнаястепень  Порівняльна ступінь  Чудова ступінь
 1. Односкладові прикметники  long довгий easybig  longer більше дліннийeasierbigger  (The) longest найдовший (the) easiest (The) biggest
 2. Многослож-ні прикладатель-ні  important важливий more important важливіший  (The) most importantсамий важливий
 3. Особлива група прикметників і прислівників  good хорошійwell добре  bad плохойbadly погано  many многоmuch багато little маленький, малоfar далекий better кращеworse гіршеmoreless   farther  (The) best самий учшій (the) worst найгірший (the) most(The) least(The) farthest

My brother is as tall as yours.

This student is not so good asthat one. (So ??... as - в негативні. Реченні)

12. Read and translate:

new - newer - (the) newest; young - younger - (the) youngest; wide - wider - (the) widest; thick - thicker - (the) thickest; low -lower - (the) lowest; early - earlier - (the) earliest; near - nearer - (the) nearest; late - later - (the) latest; difficult - more difficult - (the) most difficult; necessary - more necessary - (the) most necessary; typical - more typical - (the) most typical; practical - more practical - (the) most practical; good - better - (the) best; many - more - (the) most; little - less - (the) least.

13. Translate using the ... the «чим ... тим»:

a) the more ..., theless ... (чим більше ..., тим менше)

the more different ..., the better ...

the higher ..., the colder ...

the smaller ..., the better ...

b) The more we study, the more we know.

The more we know, the more we forget.

The more we forget, the less we know.

The less we know, the less we forget. Why study?

The more experiments are made, the better results are received.

The more people know about the nature, the better they can control it.

The more people learn about the Solar system, the more they know about it.

14. Утворіть вищий та найвищий ступені від наступних прикметників і прислівників.

1. large, tall, long, easy, hot, big, cold, nice, bad, strong, short, wide, good, happy, high, low, busy, well, little, many, far

2. wonderful, necessary, quickly, interesting, comfortably, popular, active, famous, pleasant, beautiful, slowly, clearly,

A Education |  S t a r t e r A c t i v i t i e s |  G r a m m a r s t u d y |  Переведіть пропозиції на англійську мову. |  L i s t e n i n g |  Education in Great Britain |  High Education in Great Britain |  The Benefits of Higher Education |  Discussion |  Final discussion on the text. |

© 2016-2022  um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати