Çàâäàííÿ. Çàïîâí³òü ïðîïóñêè îäíèì ç ÷îòèðüîõ ñë³â àáî âèðàç³â, íàâåäåíèõ ï³ñëÿ êîæíîãî ðå÷åííÿ.
1. My brother___too young to do this work.
|A) are||B) does||C) is||D) has|
2. He___friends in many towns.
|A) is||B) are||C) have||D) has|
3. Do you need___new job?
|A) the||B) a||C) an||D) -|
4. Janet sat down on___chair. ___chair was near the window.
|A) the ... The||B) the ... A||C) a ... The||D) a ... A|
5. She's much___her sister.
|A) taller that||B) more tall than||C) taller than||D) more tall that|
6. The building is very high, but ___windows are small.
|A) his||B) her||C) their||D) its|
7. He left___standing in the street.
|A) my||B) me||C) I||D) mine|
8. I must___these sentences into English.
|A) to translate||B) translate||C) translating||D) translates|
9. The sentences were too difficult___.
|A) translating||B) have translated||C) translate||D) to translate|
10. He___a letter to his friend yesterday.
|A) wrote||B) will write||C) is writing||D) have written|
11. Bim is behind Jack. Jack is___Bim.
|A) between||B) beside||C) in front of||D) next|
12. Everyone in the office has to be___by 8 o'clock.
|A) in job||B) at work||C) in work||D) at job|
13. Peter is not at the university now, he___in his room.
|A) read||B) was reading||C) is reading||D) has read|
14. He___taking his exam just now.
|A) will||B) has||C) is||D) was|
15. The letter___in pencil and it war difficult to read it.
|A) is writing||B) has written||C) writes||D) was written|
THE COURT SYSTEM OF CANADA | THE JUDICIARY BRANCH OF AUSTRALIA | JUDICIARY | DIFFERENCES BETWEEN CIVIL, SOCIALIST AND COMMON LAW | CIVIL COURTS | COURTS OF APPEAL | The Judicial Committee of the Privy Council. | CRIMINAL COURTS | CHAPTER 7 JUDICIARY | THE BILL OF RIGHTS. |