На головну

Визначте правильне закінчення речень.

1.  I. Визначте, яке з цих висловлювань несе психологічну інформацію.
  2.  I. Перепишіть наступні пропозиції, випишіть з них дієслово-присудок, визначте його відовременние форму. Переведіть пропозиції на російську мову.
  3.  I. Перепишіть наступні пропозиції, визначте в кожному з них відовременние форму і стан дієслова-присудка. Переведіть пропозиції на російську мову.
  4.  I. Правильне навчання і правильне вивчення
  5.  III. закінчення навчання
  6.  III. Закінчення процедури.
  7.  III. Закінчення процедури.
 1. Shock is a common occupational hazard associated with ... 2. Since the blood will, for a short time, contain a small supply of oxygen, ... 3. The purpose of artificial respiration is to force air out of ... 4. Do not give artificial ventilation to any person who ... ... 5. Freeing the victim from contact with the electricity must be taken quickly, must be done with great care; otherwise, ... 6. The victim should be freed from contact with the electricity ... 7. Other persons arriving on the scene must be clearly warned not to ... ... 8. The injured person should be pulled free of contact with stationary equipment (such as a bus bar) if ... 9. Use a dry board, belt, clothing, or other available nonconductive material ... 10. Do NOT touch the victim until ... 11. If the person is not breathing, ...  a) is breathing naturally.b) touch the suspected equipment until it is deenergized.c) ... the equipment can not be quickly deenergized.d) ... working with electricity.e) ... there may be two victims instead of one.f) ... the body cells will not die immediately.g) ... the source of electricity has been removed.h) ... a method of artificial respiration is used.i) ... the lungs and into the lungs.j) ... to free the a) victim from electrical contact.k) ... by turning off the supply switch.

Дайте відповідь на питання.

1. What is life depended on?

2. Why will not the body cells die immediately?

3. How is called the process by which a person can be saved after stopping breathing?

4. What is the purpose of artificial respiration?

5. How much time is it necessary that artificial respiration can save somebody's life?

6. When should artificial ventilation be given?

7. How can you understand that the victim is breathing?

8. Why must the victim from contact with the electricity be done with great care?

9. How should the victim be freed from contact with the electricity?

10. What must other persons arriving on the scene be clearly warned?

Пояснювальна записка. |  Find the equivalents of following word combinations. |  Give adequate Russian equivalents of the italicized words. |  Read and translate the following text. |  Виберіть відповідну форму герундія. |  Give adequate Russian equivalents of the italicized words. |  Read and translate the text. |  Визначте форму герундія і переведіть пропозиції на російську мову. |  Read and translate the text. |  Герундій у функції підмета. |

© um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати