Головна

Минуле завершене час (Past Perfect)

1.  At that time в той час
  2.  F51.4 Жахи під час сну (нічні жахи).
  3.  Future Perfect)
  4.  II. Одкровення, час і чудеса
  5.  IV покоління ЕОМ (c 1972 р. По теперішній час)
  6.  IV. Розкрийте дужки, вживши потрібне за змістом час.
  7.  IV. Розкрийте дужки, вживши потрібне за змістом час.

Минуле завершене час позначає дію, вчинене раніше іншого минулої дії.

Приклад. When I telephoned Sue (at 5 o'clock), she had gone out (at 3 o'clock). - Коли я зателефонував Сью (о 5 годині), її вже не було (вона пішла в 3 години).

We arrived at the cinema at 8.00, but the film had started at 7.30. - Ми прибули в кінотеатр о 8 годині, а фільм почався о 7.30.

When I spoke to the woman I realized I had met her somewhere before. - Коли я розмовляв з цією жінкою, я зрозумів, що зустрічався з нею десь раніше.

Примітка. Для дій, що відбулися в минулому одне за іншим, використовується минуле просте час, наприклад: "Margaret went to the door, locked it and returned with the key." - Маргарет підійшла до дверей, зачинила її і повернулася з ключем.

Освіта минулого завершеного часу: had + V3

I / you / he / she / it / we / you / they had driven.

HadI / you / he, etc. driven?

I / you, etc. had not driven.

Exercises.

I. Складіть речення, що описують, що сталося в різних місцях до того, як туди прибув Піт.

Model. the station - his train / already / leave:

When he arrived at the station, his train had already left.

the theatre - the play / already / start

the post office - it / already / close

the furniture shop - they / sell / the table he wanted

his friend's house - his friend / go out

the football stadium - the game / nearly (майже) finish

II. Виберіть правильну дієслівну форму. Переведіть пропозиції.

Model. The office was empty when the police arrived. The robbers had left. - Контора була порожньою, коли прибула поліція. Грабіжники пішли.

1. We had just started lunch when the telephone had rung / rang.

2. When I opened the safe, the money had disappeared / disappeared.

3. Andrew was late for school yesterday. When he got to the classroom, the lesson had started / started.

4. They waited until everyone was ready and then they had started / started the meeting.

5. He sighed again and again, like one who escaped / had escaped from danger.

6. He made / had made tea and ate / had eaten the biscuits which Mrs. Aberdeen brought / had brought to him.

7. It was / had been so sudden that for a moment no one knew / had known what happened / had happened.

8. The exam was / had been much easier than he thought / had thought at first.

III. Вживайте дієслово в дужках у відповідному часу (Past Perfect or Past Simple?). Переведіть пропозиції.

1. Mario (feel) very nervous when he first drove in Britain because he (not / drive) on the left before.

2. Max (do) the TEFEL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) before, so he (find) it very easy.

3. I (not / laugh) at the joke because I (hear) it before.

4. We (leave) the restaurant when he (have) dinner.

5. When I found my wallet I (discover) somebody (take) the credit card out of it.

6. When we (come) to the courtroom, the hearing (start) already.

7. Aunt Polly (punish) Tom Sawyer because he (to eat) the jam.

Причини того в словосполученнях з прикметниками |  Використання прийменників в дієслівних словосполученнях |  підрядні сполучники |  Відо-часові форми дієслова |  Освіта справжнього невизначеного часу |  Теперішній тривалий час (Present Continuous) |  Справжнє завершене час (Present Perfect) |  Освіта справжнього завершено-тривалого часу |  Минуле невизначений (просте) час (Past Simple) |  Минуле тривалий час (Past Continuous) |

© 2016-2022  um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати