Ãîëîâíà

II. You are checking into a hotel. Help the receptionist to fill in your hotel card and registration form

1.  A. . . hotel.
  2.  AT THE HOTEL
  3.  AT THE HOTEL
  4.  Complete the sentences using the nouns which are appropriate in these contexts in the required form.
  5.  HOTEL SERVICES
  6.  HOTEL SERVICES
  7.  II. Now listen to two conversations where Jun and Wei are checking their route. Write the expressions they use.

Registration form:

Name of hotel or address of house___

TO BE FILLED IN IMMEDIATELY ON ARRIVAL:

1. Surname___

2. Christian names___

3. Nationality___

4. Date of arrival___5. Sex___

6. Particulars of Registration Certificate or Passport___

7. Arrived here from___

(Give last address in full)

Signature of person to whom the above particulars relate___

TO BE FILLED IN ON DEPARTURE

8. Date of departure___

9. Destination (Give new address in full) ___

Signature of person to whom the above particulars relate___

III. Imagine you wish to stay at a London hotel. What would you reply to the hotel clerk?

Receptionist: Good afternoon, San Felice Hotel. May I help you?

You: ___

Receptionist:Certainly. When for, madam?

You: ___

Receptionist: How long will you be staying?

Receptionist: What kind of room would you like, madam?

Receptionist: Certainly, madam. I'll just check what we have available. Yes, we have a room on the 4th floor with a really splendid view.

Receptionist: Would you like breakfast?

Receptionist: It's eighty four euro per night excluding VAT.

Receptionist: Who's the booking for, please, madam?

Receptionist: Okay, let me make sure I got that: Mr. and Mrs. Ryefield. Double with bath for March the 23rd, 24th and 25th. Is that correct?

Receptionist: Let me give you your confirmation number. It's: 7576385. I'll repeat that: 7576385. Thank you for choosing San Felice Hotel and have a nice day. Goodbye.

Active Vocabulary |  II. The Career Fantasy |  I. Skim the text to grasp the general idea. |  I. Skim the text to grasp the general idea. Think of the most suitable heading. Scan the text paying attention to the words in bold. |  Made in Japan, Sold on Britain |  Read these extracts from interviews with people about their business trips. Then look at the words in bold in each extract and find six pairs of opposite phrases. |  A Business Traveler |  Speaking |  II. Read the dialogue in pairs. |  I. Translate the words and phrases and try to pronounce them correctly. |

© 2016-2022  um.co.ua - ó÷áîâ³ ìàòåð³àëè òà ðåôåðàòè