Головна

Умовні речення з бессоюзной зв'язком. Мала ймовірність протікання події

1.  I. Перепишіть наступні пропозиції, випишіть з них дієслово-присудок, визначте його відовременние форму. Переведіть пропозиції на російську мову.
  2.  I. Перепишіть наступні пропозиції, визначте в кожному з них відовременние форму і стан дієслова-присудка. Переведіть пропозиції на російську мову.
  3.  I. Поставте наступні пропозиції в запитливо і негативну форму.
  4.  I. Поставте наступні пропозиції в запитливо і негативну форму.
  5.  I. Етапи ПЕРЕБІГУ КОНФЛІКТУ
  6.  II. Утворіть знаки запитання й негативні пропозиції.
  7.  II. Утворіть знаки запитання й негативні пропозиції.

Безсполучникового зв'язок в умовних пропозиціях є ознакою більш формального стилю. У безсполучникових умовних придаткових пропозиціях присудок або частина присудка (were, had, would, should, could) Стоять перед підметом.

Should it be desirable to divide the power of two substances, Several ways are possible.

Were one electron removed, a net positive charge would be left.

Had the results of their molecular weight determination been accredited, The concept of giant molecular structures might have been established long before the 1930-s.

It would simplify matters greatly, could water be found in the free state.

Should або happen to може вживатися в придаткових пропозиціях умовних пропозицій I типу, щоб підкреслити, що ймовірність протікання даної події дуже мала. При цьому shouldчащеупотребляется в більш формальних ситуаціях, аhappen to характерно для менш формальних ситуацій.

What will happen should all the air be forced out of the room?

If you happen to find my book, Pop it in the post to me.

У підрядних реченнях умовних пропозицій II типу для цієї мети використовується were to.

If a profound change were to occur, Slip would take place along the direction of maximum stress.

Упр. 9.10Перефразіруйтеследующіе пропозиції, опускаючи союз if або unless і використовуючи зворотний порядок слів у підрядному реченні.

Приклад: If he had known, he would have come. Had he known, He would have come.

Unless he had been tired, he would not have missed the party.

Had he not been tired, He would not have missed the party.

1. If she had passed the test, she would be smiling.

2. If this discovery had been made in the XVII century, it would not have been recognized by contemporary scientists.

3. If there should be any misunderstanding, contact our agent immediately.

4. If you should see Fred, tell him to telephone me.

5. Unless he were very sick, he would not be in hospital.

6. Unless it had been important, my friend would not have asked me that favour.

7. Unless he had gotten a raise, he would have resigned from the company.

8. Unless they had borrowed some money, they could not have bought a new house.

9. If he were to ask her, she would surely help him.

10. If there had not been such a lot of traffic we would not have been late.

Упр. 9.11.AПерефразуйте наступні пропозиції, використовуючи should або happen to в умовних реченнях першого типу і were to в умовних пропозиціях другого типу для вираження малу ймовірність протікання події.

1. If you come across Henry, tell him to get in touch.

2. If you have any cause for complaint, please return the goods immediately.

3. If the negotiations broke down, the consequences for the whole country would be disastrous.

4. If you find a reference to this subject let me know at once.

5. If he ever found out what I'd done with his money, he'd never forgive me.

6. If we found life on another planet, I wonder how we would communicate.

7. If I see some shoes you'd like at the shops, I'll buy them for you.

8. If you require anything else, please ring the bell for the attendant.

9. If these measures fail to restore order, harsher restrictions will have to be imposed.

10. If your main parachute failed to open, your second one would open automatically.

Упр.9.11.BПеретворіть змінені пропозиції з Упр.9.11.Aв пропозиції з бессоюзной зв'язком і зворотним порядком слів у підрядному реченні де можливо.

Приклад: If you should have any cause for complaint ... Should you have any cause for complaint ...

Додаткові підрядні речення і підрядні речення підлягають |  Означальні підрядні пропозиції |  Обставинні підрядні речення |  Елементи, що організують текст |  The nightmare of population growth |  Оглядові вправи до глави 8 |  Вживання умовного способу в складних пропозиціях. |  Умовні речення I і 0 типу |  Умовні речення II типу |  Умовні речення III типу |

© 2016-2022  um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати