Головна

Упр. 485. Переведіть на російську мову

1.  I. Перепишіть наступні пропозиції, випишіть з них дієслово-присудок, визначте його відовременние форму. Переведіть пропозиції на російську мову.
  2.  I. Перепишіть наступні пропозиції, визначте в кожному з них відовременние форму і стан дієслова-присудка. Переведіть пропозиції на російську мову.
  3.  II. Переведіть наступний діалог.
  4.  IX. Переведіть наступний текст.
  5.  IX. Переведіть текст.
  6.  IX. Прочитайте і переведіть текст.
  7.  IX. Прочитайте і переведіть текст.

1. My sister can not write this letter: she is verv busy. 2. My sister need not write this letter: I shall phone them. 3. She can not buy bread. 4. She need not buy bread. 5. You can not read so many books. 6. You need not read so many books. 7. Nick can not go to school today. 8. Nick need not go to school today. 9. They can not translate this article. 10. They need not translate this article. 11. They could not write the composition. 12. They need not have written the composition. 13.1 could not go to the library. 14. I need not have gone to the library. 15. He could not stay there for the night. 16. He need not have stayed there for the night. 17. We could not do all this work. 18. We need not have done all this work. 19. She could not cook such a big dinner. 20. She need not have cooked such a big dinner.

Упр.485. Перефразуйте наступні пропозиції, вживаючи модальне дієслово need.

E.g. 1) It is not necessary to go there.

You need not gothere. 2) It was notnecessary to go there. You need not have gonethere.

1. There was no necessity for her to do it herself. 2. There is no reason for you to worry: he is as strong as a horse. 3. There is no need for you to be present. 4. Is it any use our going into all that now? 5. Why did you mention all these figures? The situation was clear as it was, 6. Why do you rant to press the skirt? It is not creased at all. . It was not necessary for you to remind me about her birthday. I remember the date very well. Why do you want to do it all today? 9. It was not necessary for mother to cook this enormous dinner: we have brought all the food the children may want. 10. It is not necessary to take the six-thirty. A later train will do as well.

Упр. 486. Переведіть на англійську мову, ютребляя модальне дієслово need.

1. Мені потрібно тобі допомагати? - Ні, дякую, все зроблю сам. 2. Ви можете не ходити туди.

3. Йому нема чого турбуватися про неї. 4. Я можу і не питати його: він сам мені все розповість. 5. Вам не обов'язково дзвонити мені: я не забуду про свою обіцянку. 6. Чи треба їй купувати таку масу продуктів? 7. Вона може не ходити в бібліотеку: я дам їй книгу. 8. Ви могли і не брати парасольку: я впевнений, що дощу не буде.

Упр. 487. Вставте модальнідієслова may, must або need.

1 ... we hand in our compositions tomorrow? - No, you ... not, you ... hand them in after Sunday. 2. ... John really do this today? - No, he ... not, he ... do it tomorrow if he likes. 3. You ... not let this cup fall: it ... break. 4. ... I help you with your coat on? 5. ... I take this book for a little while? - I am sorry, but I ... return it to the library at once. 6. Alec ... practise this sound specially, but the other pupils ... not: they all pronounce it properly. 7. They ... come at any time they like between ten and twelve in the morning, but they ... not come if they do not want to. 8. ... I go there right now? - Yes, you ...

Упр. 488. Вставте модальнідієслова can, may, must або need.

1. I ... not go out today: it is too cold. 2. ... I take your pen? - Yes, please. 3. We ... not carry the bookcase upstairs: it is too heavy. 4. We ... not carry the bookcase upstairs ourselves: the workers will come and do it. 5. When ... you come to see us? - I ... come only on Sunday. 6. Shall I write a letter to him? - No, you ... not, it is not necessary. 7. ... you cut something without a knife? 8. Peter ... return the book to the library. We all want to read it. 9. Why ... not you understand it?

it is so easy. 10. ... we do the exercise at once? Yes, you do it at once. 11. ... you pronounce this sound? 12. You ... not have bought this meat-we have everything for dinner.

MUST - MAY - MIGHT - CAN NOT

в значенні припущення

MUST- повинно бути

MAY - може бути

MIGHT- Може бути (але малоймовірно)

CAN NOT - не може бути

Упр. 489. Вимовте вголос всі можливі пропозиції, використовуючи наведені підстановочні таблиці. (Вправа на вироблення автоматизму мови)

Упр. 437. Перефразуйте наступні пред-лоекенія, вживаючи складне підмет. |  Упр. 439. Переведіть на англійську мову, вживаючи складне підмет. |  УМОВНИЙ СПОСІБ |  Упр. 445. Розкрийте дужки, вживаючи голи в потрібній формі. |  Упр. 452. Утворіть умовні пропозиції. |  Упр. 458. Переведіть на англійську мову. |  Упр. 460. Переведіть на російську мову. |  ТО BE ALLOWED TO |  Упр. 473. Переведіть на російську мову. |  Упр. 480. Переведіть на російську мову. |

© 2016-2022  um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати