Головна

Continuous, Present Simple, Past Indefinite or Future Simple

1. A Team Presentation
  2. Air of an ambassador presenting an attachй to the sovereign of the court to
  3. B) Compare the situation in 1992 with the present-day situation.
  4. B) Present them in a short review and compare the information and viewpoints in Text (a) and Text (b).
  5. B) Reread the article to find the sentence describing the present-day relations between the IMF and the World Bank.
  6. B) Sum up the text in 5-7 sentences and present your summary in class.
  7. B) Sum up the text in 5-7 sentences and present your summary in class.

1. We (to go) on a business trip last Sunday. 2. Your Head of Sales (to go) to the new outlet with us next Sunday? 3. The cooker (not to cook) oyster soup for the guests now. 4. When the workers (to go) to work? 7. They (to invite) our shareholders to arrive at the meeting next month? 9. I (to send) a letter to the head of Human Resource department tomorrow.

III. Open the brackets using the verbs in one of the following tenses: the Present Continuous or Past Continuous.

1.I (to write) a draft of the contract now. 2.I (to write) a draft of the contract at this time yesterday. 3. My counterparts (not to do) their work now. They (to play) hall volley-ball. 6. My counterparts (not to do) their work at 7 o'clock yesterday. They (to play) hall volley-ball. 7. You (to eat) your lunch now? 8. You (to eat) your lunch when I rang you up yesterday? 9. She (to read) her report the whole evening yesterday. 10. She (not to read) now. 11. Now she (to go) to the office.

IV. Open the brackets using the verbs in one of the following tenses: the Past Simple or Past Continuous.

1. I (to play) computer games yesterday. 2. I (to play) computer games at 5 o'clock yesterday. 3. He (to play) computer games from 2 till 3 yesterday. 4. We (to play) computer games the whole evening yesterday. 5. What the engineer (to do) when you came to his office? 6. What the engineer (to do) when I rang him up? 7. What our manager (to do) the whole evening yesterday? - He (to read) a draft of the contract. 8. She (to write) a slogan when you came in? 9. My friend (not to play) tennis yesterday. He (to play) tennis the day before yesterday.

V. Open the brackets using the verbs in one of the following tenses: the

89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   Наступна

XVI. Work in small groups. Think about examples of storable commodities, decide whether it is necessary in some economies to stock them and present your ideas to the class. | THE LIMITING CASES OF MARKET STRUCTURE | III. Make nouns of these verbs | PERFECT COMPETITION | GRAMMAR PRACTICE | XIV. Answer the following questions | COMPETITION IN THE WORLD MARKET | XII. Translate from Russian into English | I. Read and remember the following words | OLIGOPOLY |

© 2016-2022  um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати