Головна

HEALTH AND FITNESS

1. Asking about Health
  2. B) Say what you know about the cost of health service in America, in Russia and in other countries nowadays.
  3. But Michael had perfect health.
  4. Health and Safety
  5. Health and Safety at Work
  6. Health Care System in the USA.

Your bus passes you as you are walking to the bus stop. What do you do?

a) I run for the bus stop and arrive there at the same time as the bus. All the passengers are looking at me in amazement and cheering.

b) I run for the bus stop and arrive there panting and sweating just as the bus is leaving.

c) I continue walking. There'll be another bus in half an hour and I don't want to get all sweaty and out of breath.

ARE YOU FIT ENOUGH TO RUN A MARATHON? TRY OUR QUIZ TO FIND OUT WHAT KIND OF bl FITNESS PERSONALITY YOU ARE.

What's your attitude towards sport?

a) I'm good at sport and I'm in several teams.

b) I enjoy playing sport at school.

c) I hate all sport and I don't do sport if possible.

86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   Наступна

Match the numbers to the letters. | Music in our life | Fill in the table. Write the musical instruments you see at the pictures and the people who play these instruments. | Enrico Caruso | Fill in the words in brackets. | EVERYBODY IS TALKING ABOUT TEENS AND ALCOHOL | Binge Drinking and the Brain | Find words or phrases in the text with the following meanings. | ANSWER THE QUESTIONS AND SEE WHERE YOU ARE ON THE FIT-O-METER. | Are you good in a |

© 2016-2022  um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати