Головна

Different companies have different cultures and ways of working. Complete these sentences with the items in brackets. One of the items cannot be used

1. A) What is the purpose of foundations? Express your opinion in 3-5 sentences.
  2. Add these sentences with correct variant according to the text. Using as a plan speak briefly about Water Supply
  3. And write your own sentences with the same word-combinations,
  4. Another room or another floor. Can you disconnect all these tubes so we can
  5. Ask all the possible questions to the following sentences
  6. Audio "Woodworking Information - Different Types of Wood".
  7. B) Complete the sentences, using the words from Ex. 3. a). Three of them are used twice. The first one is done for you.

Dress (uniforms/ casual Fridays/ weekend clothes)

1.We don't have to wear business suits at the end of the week. My company has a system of casualFridays.

2.In many banks, staff can't wear they like. They have to wear...

Timekeeping (flexible hours/ part-time/ shift work)

3.For two weeks each month, I work at night. I can't sleep during the day. I hate...

4.We have a ...system in our office. Some people work from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; others work from 10a.m. to 6 p.m.

Time off (childcare/ annual leave/ public holiday)

5.I am so busy at the moment that I worked on New Year's Day, which is...

6.How many day's...do you get in your company?

Reporting procedures (written report/ face to face/ e-mail)

7.We often speak on the phone, but never...

8.He sends us a(n)...in the post each month.

Types of meeting(informal/ formal/ social)

9.Our department starts everyday with a(n)...meeting. It's very relaxed.

10.Companies have an Annual General Meeting once a year. It is a very...meeting, with a lot of people.

Names(job title/ first name/ family names)

11.In some countries, the company culture is formal. Staff use ...when they speak to each other.

12.What's your...now? Are you "Chief Executive"?

Would you like to work for an organization which has:

- Uniforms?

- Casual Fridays?

- A lot of formal meetings?

- Flexible hours?

10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   Наступна

Look at the picture. It shows the office of Force Architects. Match the descriptions 1-6 with the rooms a-f. | B) Work in pairs. Look at the pictures of stationary. Put the words below in the correct order to match pictures. | Reading | Reading | Look at the following ads and underline the skills and qualifications needed for each job. | Work in small groups. Read through two resumes and decide which applicant is better suited for the job. Give your reasons. | Lead-in | A) Read the following news report and think of a suitable headline for it. | Be prepared | Speaking |

© 2016-2022  um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати