Ѳ ˲ί

1. A. 䳺.
  2. C 㳿
  3. E.
  4. I. .
  5. I.
  6. I. .
  7. I.
Simple Present , Present Tense I am eager to go to the concert because I love the Wallflowers.
, , Past Tense I know that I made the right choice
, , , Present Perfect Tense They believe that they have elected the right candidate
䳿 Future Tense The President says that he will veto the bill
Simple Past 䳿 , Past Tense I wanted to go home because I missed my parents
, Past Perfect Tense She knew she had made the right choice.
, Present Tense () The Deists believed that the universe is like a giant clock
Present Perfect Tense Past Perfect Tense - Past Tense She has grown a foot since she turned nine. The crowd had turned nasty before the sheriff returned.
Future 䳿, , , Present Tense I will be so happy if they fix my car today.
䳿 Past Tense You will surely pass this exam if you studied hard.
䳿, , , Present Perfect Tense The college will probably close its doors next summer if enrollments have not increased.
Future Perfect - Present Perfect Tense Most students will have taken sixty by the time they graduate.Most students will have taken sixty by the time they have graduated.

/ , , Գ ,
can (could) - () Anybody can make a mistake. - .may ( . ) = can = It's possible - You may (can) find everything here. - . Can he buy it here? - ³ ? must = will / would = probably = evidently - , , ( ., - ) He must be mad. ³, , . He must have lost the key. - , . That will be my wife. - , , .Must . - probably. He will probably feel lonely. - , , . may, might, maybe, perhaps - , ( . , - ) They may arrivetomorrow. - , , . They may have arrivedyesterday. - . can - , . He can swim very well. - ³ 쳺 .could - , ( can). When a child, I could run very fast. - , ( ) .
be able to, not be able to, and be unable to - can can not, , " / " He had been unable to get a ticket. - . ought to - : , . You ought to be hungry by now. - , , .
should = ought to, . . . The guests should not come. - .
ought not + . . = Should not + . .- , You oughtn't to have laughed at his mistake. - . can, could ( ) - Can it be so late? - ? Perfect Infinitive. Can it have beenso late? - ? may (.), might ( ., ), can ( . .) Can we go home, Miss? - , , ? Might I borrow your book? - , ?be allowed to - When translating the story we were allowed to use a dictionary, so I took my new one. - , . must You must come and see me! - ' .
could, might - , - You could hve met me at the station. - ̳ .could, might + . -
ought to + .. - , : You ought to have helped him. - .
shall - , 䳺 Shall I read? - ? can, could ( ) Can you pass me the salt? - . shall That day shall come. - . You shall suffer. - . need not + . . - , We need not have waited for so long. - .
will, would ( ) Would you please pass the salt? - .
, , ' ,
ought to, should () - You should see a doctor. - . must () - ( . . 䳿). I must leave the building by midnight. - . . 䳿 have to. Did you have to write a dictation? - ? can not, could not ( ) ( . , - ) He can not be so old. - , . He could not have told the truth. - , . must not = be not to - , . Visitors must not feed animals in the zoo. - ³ .
have to - : , I have to work hard. - . may not - You may not go swimming. - .
be to - , When is the wedding to be? - ? should not - You should not swim in the cold river. - .
need - Do you need to work so hard? - ? . Need she go there? - ?
ought to (), should - You ought to be polite. - ( ).

Glossary | CUSTOMS CONVENTIONS | | ' | Ͳ | EU CUSTOMS CODE | | Ͳ | 9 | Glossary |

© um.co.ua -