1. You can not stop me ... what I want.
that I do
2. I must go now. I promised ... late.
not to be
to not be
3. Do you want ... with you or do you want to go alone?
me to come
that I come
that I will come
4. I know I locked the door. I clearly remember ... it.
to have locked
5. She tried to be serious, but she could not help ....
that she laughed
6. Paul lives in Berlin now. He likes ... there.
7. It is not my favorite job, but I like ... the kitchen as often as possible.
that I clean
8. I am tired. I'd rather ... out this evening, if you do not mind.
not to go
do not go
9. 'Shall I stay here?' 'I'd rather ... with us.'
you to come
you would come
10. Are you looking forward ... on holiday?
that you go
11. When Lisa came to Britain, she had to get used ... on the left.
12. I am thinking ... a house. Do you think that's a good idea?
of to buy
13. I had no ... a place to live. In fact it was surprisingly easy.
difficulty to find
trouble to find
14. A friend of mine phoned ... me to a party.
for to invite
15. Jim does not speak very clearly. ...
It is difficult to understand him.
He is difficult to understand him.
16. The path was icy, so we walked very carefully. We were afraid ....
17. I did not hear you ... in. You must have been very quiet.
18. ... a hotel, we looked for somewhere to have dinner.
19. She noticed ... away from the house.
him to run
20. I'd advise ... more exercise.
you to take