ГРАМАТИЧНІ ВПРАВИ

1. B. Граматичні норми
  2. B. Граматичні норми
  3. ВПЛИВ ЗАНЯТЬ ФІЗИЧНИМИ ВПРАВАМИ НА розумовий розвиток учнів
  4. Граматичні значення в перекладі
  5. Граматичні значення слів і морфологічні категорії
  6. ГРАМАТИЧНІ КАТЕГОРІЇ
  7. Граматичні категорії, граматичні значення і граматичні форми

Вправа 1.Виберіть правильний варіант. Яку роль в реченні виконує інфінітив?

1. He advised us to spend a night in the basement. (Додаток, що підлягає, обставина, частина присудка)

2. You can leave any time. (Додаток, що підлягає, обставина, частина присудка)

3. We began to work on the problem. (Додаток, що підлягає, обставина, частина присудка)

4. The tourists made a fire to warm up the kettle. (Додаток, що підлягає, обставина, частина присудка)

5. It is great fun to swim with dolphins. (Додаток, що підлягає, обставина, частина присудка)

6. The police asked us to tell what we saw. (Додаток, що підлягає, обставина, частина присудка)

7. The two lovers went out so as to listen to nightingales. (Додаток, що підлягає, обставина, частина присудка)

8. I am too old to make such journeys. (Додаток, що підлягає, обставина, частина присудка)

9. To walk every day is good for health. (Додаток, що підлягає, обставина, частина присудка)

10. We are so happy to visit him on weekends. (Додаток, що підлягає, обставина, частина присудка)

Вправа 2.Виберіть правильний варіант. Яку роль в реченні виконує інфінітив?

1. I have no good CDs to listen ... (---, at, for, to, in).

2. There are no interesting things in the shop to spend our money ... (---, on, in, by, for).

3. The old lady has ten cats to look ... (---, at, after, to, on).

4. You may leave if you want ... (---, at, on, in, to).

5. Sometimes he is so difficult to agree ... (---, for, with, of, to).

6. He is the last person to rely ... (---, at, on, in, for).

7. We found no hotel to stay ... (---, from. Of, in, on).

8. But for me my poor mother-in-law has no one to argue ... (---, to, for, of, on, with).

9. His friends are not the people we can easily depend ... (---, from, of, in, on

10. Such rules are very difficult to put up ... (---, at, for, with, in).

Вправа 3.Виберіть правильний варіант.

1. I decided to have a rest and ... a quiet life in the countryside. (---, Live, to live)

2. Why not ... your marriage here ?! (---, Celebrate, to celebrate).

3. He made me ... everything (---, remember, to remember).

4. I was made ... my business (---, sell, to sell).

5. You'd better ... quiet (---, stay, to stay).

6. She would rather die than ... him (---, marry, to marry).

7. Let me help you ... the door (---, open, to open).

8. You can ... what you want (---, do, to do).

9. The princess could not but ... the brave young man (---, admire, to admire).

10. My friends and I would rather ... to a restaurant tomorrow (---, go, to go).

Вправа 4.Виберіть правильний варіант.

1. He is said to ... a new poem (---, to write, be writing).

2. We are likely ... problems with our visas (---, to have, to be having).

3. The criminals must ... to the South to cross the boarder and disappear (---, go, be going).

4. She is supposed ... next Tuesday (---, to return, to be returning).

5. He does not say, but he seems ... you (---, to love, to be loving).

6. The businessman is believed ... $ 1000000 a week (---, to earn, to be earning).

7. This student is unlikely ... all the exams this term (---, to pass, to be passing).

8. I happened ... at the hotel where I met my old friend (---, to stay, to be staying).

9. You must ... everything you have heard here (---, forget, be forgetting).

10. You can not ... really so! (---, Think, be thinking)

Вправа 5.Визначте форму інфінітива; вкажіть, яким членом речення є інфінітив, і переведіть пропозиції:

1. I shall be happy to see you again. 2. We knew him to be a good husband. 3. We wanted to know her daughter's age. 4. Her son was the first to develop this entirely new idea. 5. He appear to have received a very good education. 6. This leather coat seems to be very heavy. 7. That is not the way to cut bread. 8. We knew the corn to be quite dry. 9. That is all you need to know. 10. He seems to have read a great deal of classic writers. 11. The book seems to consist of short stories. 12. There was no time to lose. No time seems to have been lost. 14. We know Shakespeare's father to have been a dealer in meat, corn and leather. 15 His name is to be included in Who Is Who. 16. These things are to be left at home. 17. We believed him to be married. 18. To look at him makes you laugh. 19 The child seems to have been learning a few words every day. 20. Have you any magazines to give me? 21. The mother wanted her son to marry. 22. To discuss the details now means to lose time. 23. Your daughter is old enough to understand this. 24. He seems to be working later than usual. 25. We study the text to learn more about Shakespeare. 26. The plan appears to have been accepted. 27. Чи не might be late. 28. You need not have accepted the invitation.

Glossary | TREATMENT OF CRIMINALS | РОБОТА НАД ТЕКСТОМ | Capital punishment | ГРАМАТИЧНІ ВПРАВИ | Categories of torts | РОБОТА НАД ТЕКСТОМ | ГРАМАТИЧНІ ВПРАВИ | OBLIGATIONS, POWERS AND LIABILITY OF THE CUSTOMS AUTHORITIES | РОБОТА НАД ТЕКСТОМ |

© 2016-2022  um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати