1. B. Граматичні норми
  2. B. Граматичні норми
  3. ВПЛИВ ЗАНЯТЬ ФІЗИЧНИМИ ВПРАВАМИ НА розумовий розвиток учнів
  4. Граматичні значення в перекладі
  5. Граматичні значення слів і морфологічні категорії
  6. ГРАМАТИЧНІ КАТЕГОРІЇ
  7. Граматичні категорії, граматичні значення і граматичні форми

Вправа 1. Виберіть правильний варіант.

1. It is necessary that the money ... (---, to be found, find, to find, be found) immediately.

2. It is high time for you ... (---, tell, to tell, told, be told) us the truth.

3. It is time we ... (---, came come, to come) to an agreement on this problem.

4. It is not advisable that you ... (---, worked, to work, should work) with that man.

5. It is rather surprising that the tickets ... (---, are, be, to be) so cheap.

6. It is very important that the letter ... (---, deliver, delivered, be delivered, to be delivered) tomorrow.

7. It is odd that we ... (---, should gather, to be gathered, to gather) after so many years.

8. Is it possible that we ... (---, met, meet, to meet) that man again?

9. It was desirable that we ... (---, to put on, should put on) warm clothes.

10. It is unbelievable that he ... (---, be, to be) so lazy.

Вправа 2. Виберіть правильний варіант.

1. After the party Ben suggested ... (---, us to go, that we should go) for a walk.

2. The men in black insisted that we ... (---, to go, should go) with them.

3. The general ordered his soldiers ... (---, should clear, clear, to clear) the street.

4. He demanded that he ... (---, to be given, be given) a lawyer.

5. Visitors are requested ... (---, should not walk, walk, not to walk) on the grass.

6. Everything was arranged that we ... (---, should feel, felt, to feel) at home.

7. My advocate advised that I ... (---, kept, keep, to keep) silent.

8. He recommended that we ... (---, to find, should to find, should find) a good doctor.

9. I proposed that we ... (---, took, take, to take) a trip in the mountains.

10. The authorities demanded that the case ... (---, should be, to be, was) investigated as soon as possible.

Вправа 3.Виберіть правильний варіант.

1. It is a pity that he ... (---, should misunderstand, should have misunderstood) us. We did not mean to insult him.

2. Who ... (---, should have thought, should thought, should think) that he was going to rob a bank ?!

3. It is unbelievable that he ... (---, should be speaking, should be saying, should be telling) lies after all this!

4. I was surprised that he ... (---, should come, should have come) to me and asked for help.

5. It was possible that the child ... (---, should catch, should have caught) cold. He was sneezing and coughing all the time.

6. Why ... (---, should he say, should have said, should he have said) he such stupid things?

7. It is strange the police ... (---, should come, should have come, to come) so early.

8. It is impossible that they ... (---, should have finished, should finish) the work already.

9. I regret that you ... (---, should have rewritten, should rewrite) the test. But you have made so many mistakes.

10. It was unbelievable that the maniac ... (---, should have confessed, should confess).

Вправа 4.Виберіть правильний варіант.

1. The child feared ... (---, so it might rain, lest it should rain, should it rain).

2. He was afraid lest ... (---, he should never see, he should have never seen) her again.

3. The man gave the child some money ... (---, lest he should buy, so that he could buy) some food.

4. We were afraid that ... (---, he should, lest he might, he might) get into trouble.

5. If I ... get that job I ... get married. (---, Should ... would, would ... should)

6. The old man warned the tourists ... (---, lest they should, so that they could) get trapped in the cave.

7. The man took medicine every 2 hours ... (---, lest he should, so that he could) bring down the temperature.

8. It is 10 o'clock already. I fear lest they ... (---, should stick, should have stuck) in a traffic jam.

9. I am afraid lest my mother ... (---, should discover, should have discovered) how I spent my holiday.

1.  I turned off the light ... (---, so that the gas might, lest the gas should) blow up.

Вправа 5. Перефразуйте пропозиції, використовуючи структуру it's time ...:

Pattern: You ought to clean that flat. - It's time you cleaned that flat.

1. She should get her hair cut.
2. We ought to have a holiday.
3. You need to cut the grass.
4. You ought to wash that sweater.
5. You ought to stop smoking.
6. He ought to grow up.
7. We ought to paint the kitchen.
8. He needs a new car.
9. This team has not won a match for ages.

MONEY LAUNDERING | РОБОТА НАД ТЕКСТОМ | ГРАМАТИЧНІ ВПРАВИ | Glossary | INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENTS | РОБОТА НАД ТЕКСТОМ | CYBERCRIME | ГРАМАТИЧНІ ВПРАВИ | Glossary | CRIMINOLOGY |

© 2016-2022  um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати