На головну

A Team Presentation

1. Divide into groups or pairs and create the concept for the next big thing in dolls. Make a presentation in order to share your ideas. Vote on the best dolls.
  2. Lesson 5. Project-Presentation
  3. Make a presentation about the customs and traditions of the Chukchi, Eskimo or Aleut peoples.
  4. Read this short presentation of the management team of this British company. Then write the correct letters (a-n) in the right places in the organization chart.
  5. Rules of presentations
  6. The following images are from Sarv-e Naz: An Essay on Love and the Representations of Erotic Themes in Ancient Iran, by Robert Surieu (Nagel Publishers, Geneva, 1967).

I. Look at the following information from First Direct. With a partner first 'present' the information clearly and professionally. Then 'present' the information enthusiastically and dramatically. Which sounds better?

Presenter 1 When you join First Direct you experience something unbelievable. A bank designed around you, which doesn't expect you to fit round it Presenter 2 A bank which recruits people who like to talk. A bank which gives its people all the information they need to enable them to help you. A bank which believes in sorting your money out for you without you having to ask.
Presenter 1 Funny kind of bank? Unbelievable? Even a little magical? Yes, but also efficient, safe and secure. Presenter 2 You can, naturally, choose when, where and how to deal with your money. We're open 24 hours a day. Our people are ready to talk to you, whenever you call.
Presenter 1 And wherever you might be in the world, you can bank online. Presenter 2 Join First Direct and feel good about your bank; it's your money, after all.

From In Company Intermediate

122   123   124   125   126   127   128   129   130   131   132   133   134   135   136   137   Наступна

Warm up | Leadership power | Coercive (принудительный) Power | II. Make the summary of the text as in the example and learn it by heart. | The Spirit of organization | I. Read the text about how to give and receive business cards correctly. | II. Match the situations 1-4 with the comments a-d below. | Speaking | I. Read and translate the article. | Warm-up |

© um.co.ua - учбові матеріали та реферати