MY WORKING DAY
This year I entered the Medical University. Now I am a first-year student. On weekdays the alarm clock wakes me up at 6.30. In ten minutes I get up and my working day begins. I go to the bathroom, take a shower and clean my teeth. After that I go to my room and get dressed.
My mother makes breakfast for me. Usually I have a cheese or sausage sandwich and a cup of coffee with cream.
I leave the house at 7.30 and go to the nearest underground station. Sometimes I go by bus. It takes me 40 minutes to get to the university. Our classes begin at 8.20. Usually we have two or three lectures and practical classes. We study many subjects but human anatomy is my favourite one. It is very interesting but difficult. During the day we have to move from one block 'to another. Usually I have lunch in a cafe but sometimes I have no time to have it.
I come home at about 7 sometimes later. I am always very hungry. So first I have dinner and have a little rest. Then I do my home assignments. It takes me two or three hours. In the evening I watch TV or listen to music. And I go to bed at aboutn12. When I have free time my favourite activities are going to the movies or different parties or clubs with my friends or playing volleyball. But on my weekdays I am very busy. So I always look forward to Sundays to do the things like that.
I. Answer the questions:
1. What are you?
2. When do you usually get up on weekdays?
3. What do you do in the morning?
4. Do you have breakfast?
5. What do you have for breakfast /
6. When do you leave the house?
7. How do you get to the university?
8. How long does it take you to get to the university?
9. When do your classes begin?
10. What is your favourite subject?
11. Where do you usually have lunch?
12. When do you come home?
13. What do you do in the evening?
14. How long does it take you to do your homework?
15. Do you have much free time?
16. What are your favourite activities when you have free time?
ABOUT MYSELF | ENGLISH AND ITS ROLE FOR MEDICAL STUDENTS | LESSON 3 | LESSON 4 | II. Прочитайте слова і визначте частини мови (дієслова, іменники, | HIPPOCRATES | HIPPOCRATES | Abu Ali Ibn-Sina (Avicenna) | ABU ALI IBN-SINA (AVICENNA) | Higher Education in Great Britain and in the USA |