- Complete the sentences. Use the correct form of these verbs:
boil close cost cost go have
like meet open smoke speak teach wash
- II. Study this information:
|How often do you ___? 1. drink coffee in the morning? 2. read newspapers? 3. get up before 7 o'clock?||Bob and Ann||George||You|
|never often sometimes||usually never always||? ? ?|
Now write sentences about Bob and Ann, George and yourself. Use always/usually/often/ sometimes/never.
1. Bob and Ann never drink coffee in the morning.
George ____________________ in the morning.
2. Bob and Ann _________ newspaper.
- III. Write the negative.
1. I play the piano very well. ___________.
2. Jack plays the piano very well. Jack ___________very well.
3. You know the answer ___________.
4. She works very hard ___________.
5. They do the same thing every day ___________.
- IV. Write the opposite (positive or negative).
- Complete the sentences. All of them are negative. Use don't / doesn't + one of these verbs: