Ѳ

1. ij 䳺 ()
  2. (Imperativus)

ϲ "I WISH"

'
I If the weather is fine, we shall play outside.If you ring me up, I shall tell you something. , . , .
II If the weather were fine, we should play outside.If you rang me up, I should tell you something. ( ), . ( ), .
Ill If the weather had been fine, we should have played outside.If you had rung me up, I should have told you something. (), . (), .

. 440. , , I, II III .

E.g. If you (To be)free, I (To come)to see you.

If you are free, I shall cometo see you. If you werefree, I should cometo sec you. If you had beenfree, I should have come, tosee you. If I (to see)her, I (To be)glad.

If I see her, I shall beglad.

If I saw her, I should beglad.

If I had seen her, I should have beenglad.

1. If you (to be) busy, I (to leave) you alone. 2. If I (to live) in Moscow, I (to visit) the Tretyak-ov Gallery every year. 3. If I (to get) a ticket, I (to go) to the Philharmonic. 4. If I (to live) near a wood, I (to gather) a lot of mushrooms. 5. If my father (to return) early, we (to watch) TV together. 6. If she (to know) English, she (to try) to enter the university. 7. If my friend (to come) to see me, I (to be) very glad. 8. If mother (to buy) a cake, we (to have) a very nice tea parly, 9. If we (to receive) a telegram from him, we (not to worry). 10. If you (not to work) systematically, you (to fail) at the examination.

. 441. , : ) ' (II ), ) (III ).

1. If I am not too busy, I shall go to the concert. 2. If no one comes to help, we shall be obliged to do the work ourselves. 3. If you put on your glass-

live in the south I shall bathe every day.
come home late go to bed at once.
live in the country often go to the wood.
go to the wood gather many mushrooms.
receive his letter be very happy.
fall ill go to the doctor.
find my book be very glad.
lose my money be very sorry.
see my friend ask his advice.

. 443. II , . ( )

[wish in the south 1 should bathe every day.
I were at home go to bed.
if I were in the country go to the wood.
in the wood gather many mushrooms.
at the camp have a very good time.
a scientist invent a time machine
a composer write beautiful music.
a poet write beautiful poetry.
a writer write interesting novels
a spaceman fly to other planets.
a sailor sail to Africa.

. 444. III , . ( )

I wish I had translated the article yesterday I should have found out all about this dis-
covery.
met you yesterday told you some-
thing.
read this new book told you about it.
seen your brother asked him to
yesterday come to our
place.
I bought a diction- translated the
ary text.
learned my lesson got a good mark.
rung him up yes- found out all
terday about his illness
gone to the library got that book.
had more practice in chess won the game yesterday.
joined you in fish- caught a lot of
ing fish.
had a ticket yes- gone to the thea
terday tre with you.
asked you to help done the work
me well.
called at that shop bought the book.
called on my friend yesterday met interesting people
won the champion- been sent
ship abroad.
heard about it yes-
terday been pleased.

cs, you will see better. 4. What shall we do if they are late? 5. Will you be very angry if we do not come? 6. Will he be very displeased if I do not ring him up? 7. They will all be surprised if I make such a mistake. 8. If he does not come in tune, shall we have to wait for him?

. 442. 1 , . ( )

| | . 404. , . | . 406, , . | . 408. , . | . 413. , , . | E.g. I must have my hair cut. | . 425. , . | ϲ (COMPLEX SUBJECT) | . 437. -, . |

© um.co.ua -